**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

PHC Shards and Uncollected

Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
Why are PHC shards still being obtained by Uncollected + Players? Surely it's time to update the rewards to Grandmaster Crystal Shards?

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2019
    Donnymeij said:

So, pretty much what the montly crystals where in september.

Yeah that was amazing
    Got a 5* Morningstar from them
  • Options
    Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 202
    I think this would motivate more people to become Uncollected plus for those who are already Uncollected it would be a nice bonus.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

I think this would motivate more people to become Uncollected plus for those who are already Uncollected it would be a nice bonus.

If it were for Cavalier it would give more people incentive to become Cavalier also.
  • Options
    Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    lol u mean phc and cavalier 😂
  • Options
    Donnymeij said:

I do not really think the cutoff should be at Grandmaster, but Rather Cavalier. Because that is the point you cannot use any of the champs that a PHC can give you. You can still get a very usefull pull from a PHC when you are still in act 5.
    I personally would love the option for eigher Uncollected or cavalier (I feel it should be cavalier) players to be able to purchase a crystal that is equal to a grandmaster crystal with 4000 phc shards. There isn`t much programming with that, instead of changing the crystals you get from all sources. You could even make the crystals 4000 for uncollected players and give Cavalier players a slight discount (3500 or so)

Question

How are Uncollected players still using 2* or 3*?

Ok yes 2* can be useful for those 10k 5* shard arenas but what else?

3*, let's not go there
  • Options
    Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★

Donnymeij said:

I do not really think the cutoff should be at Grandmaster, but Rather Cavalier. Because that is the point you cannot use any of the champs that a PHC can give you. You can still get a very usefull pull from a PHC when you are still in act 5.
    I personally would love the option for eigher Uncollected or cavalier (I feel it should be cavalier) players to be able to purchase a crystal that is equal to a grandmaster crystal with 4000 phc shards. There isn`t much programming with that, instead of changing the crystals you get from all sources. You could even make the crystals 4000 for uncollected players and give Cavalier players a slight discount (3500 or so)

Question

How are Uncollected players still using 2* or 3*?

Ok yes 2* can be useful for those 10k 5* shard arenas but what else?

3*, let's not go there
    He was talking about the 4 stars. Once you finish Act 5, you can’t use 4* in Story Quests anymore, ‘cause 4* are not allowed in Act 6.
    So the PHC is literally useless for Cavalier players (and maybe even Elder’s Bane too).
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    And all of this is why people are bailing to play call of duty!