**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Variant 1.

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
Well I have already 100% variant 2 and 3.

I absolutely despise variant 1. I’m almost done 100% and I have to say the stun immune paths with science ultron drone are awful awful awful. There is no counter to this drone and it’s speed is insane.

And the stacking fury buffs. Nice touch kabam. So even a block is certain death. Even if by accident. And there is no counter to this because of the class requirements.

No wonder the name kabam is now a verb, adjective, as well as a metaphor for things like this.

I personally feel like the staff sat around and thoughts what could possibly be the worst situations we could create. And gave the developer who thought this up a bonus for Xmas.

Does anyone have a counter to this path. I’m done I just used units. But would love to hear if there is an actual in game counter. Chapter variant 1.2.2

Comments

• WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    Ya variant 1 is not worth the haste and units. V2-3 were solid challenging and fun to 100%
    And I can’t help you on that since I’m slowly just doing 2.1 2.2 myself. Chapter 1 was chill but these last ones are real pita
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    Same here. Done with variant 2 and 3. Completed variant 1 and explored chapter 1 long time ago, but don’t want to do full exploration. It so annoying. Few times entered few weeks ago and quit :)) I am lazy to do it. Maybe it is not so hard but it more annoying is to many paths.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

If you take one block

Lormif said:

Attack slow and be prepared for the evade is really all there is. It is really not that hard, you just cannot tank and spank with a hard counter.

Dead.
    what do you mean 1 block dead? I played him like I play a stun immune NC I cannot switch, very slowly. I cannot wait to see your complaints about the stun immune high pi NC.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Lormif said:

If you take one block

Lormif said:

Attack slow and be prepared for the evade is really all there is. It is really not that hard, you just cannot tank and spank with a hard counter.

Dead.
    what do you mean 1 block dead? I played him like I play a stun immune NC I cannot switch, very slowly. I cannot wait to see your complaints about the stun immune high pi NC.
    Lormif said:

If you take one block

Lormif said:

Dead.
    why do u even comment on a content that u possibly havent even touched!!
    i had expiring L1 revives n thought to give it just one more try and after using all expiring ones and few more (about 9 ) on tht science ultron, i quit the path again , may b for the 10th time. variant 1 is n was for the time worst content .
    Kalantak said:

Lormif said:

If you take one block

Lormif said:

Dead.
    Lormif said:

If you take one block

Lormif said:

Dead.
    why do u even comment on a content that u possibly havent even touched!!
    i had expiring L1 revives n thought to give it just one more try and after using all expiring ones and few more (about 9 ) on tht science ultron, i quit the path again , may b for the 10th time. variant 1 is n was for the time worst content .
    I have 100%ed every piece of content in the game with the exception of LOL, which I am waiting to dupe my aegon to go for 100%. It is not the worse content, but defiantly the hardest of the variants.
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    I’m in the same place. Have 100% V2 and V3, 100% act 5 and completed 6.2.

Have no interest in going back to V1 to 100%.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Same place finally deciding to go explore variant 1 and just some paths are pure garbage. Very painful experience.

Lormif said:

If you take one block

Lormif said:

Dead.
    Did you do it. Because it seems you didn’t. Maybe try science ultron drone , modok, drone and another science ultron drone. With stacking furies. If you didn’t well buckle up. If you did then I’m not sure you make sense,
    I have 100%ed all content short of lol as I stated before...
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Nebula for the win. My 2.2 is done. Only 2.3 left. And nebula was my certain MVP against stun immune aggression fury drones. That path is a pain in the ass.. I know. Stack some electroshock charges (6-7) and don’t worry about evades and furies. This is R3 nebula we’re talking about here
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    I feel most people are in a similar place finishing V1 after 100% V2 and V3. I just completed Variant 1 100% last week and it was absolutely painful, even after having 4 5/65 Science and Cosmic champions for Chapter 3 (including medusa) - so definitely save up before going for it.