**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Miles Morales Buff 2020

ZaymelsZaymels Posts: 38
edited October 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
If you're considering reworking Kamala Khan and have recently reworked SG, you gotta include her boo too. Miles Morales has been in the game for 3 almost 4 years now. A lot of people have him on their rosters. On top of this, he is available in the 6* basic. He hits like a noodle and completely lacks utility. He shouldn't even need a synergy to have the ability to not evade when blocking. If I were Kabam, I would dwelve more into his invisibility and venom blast powers. Soon we are getting Into the Spiderverse 2 so it would be a perfect opportunity to add him into the next champion vote. I'm sure the majority of the community would vote for him over the rest. #BuffMilesMorales

Comments

• BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    Yes I have him Duped as a 5* :'(
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    The next buff should have falcon, iron fist, miles, magneto, bpcw, and iron patriot.
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★

The next buff should have falcon, iron fist, miles, magneto, bpcw, and iron patriot.

Why IP he's the best meme in the game oops I mean best champ my bad 😂
  • ZaymelsZaymels Posts: 38
    edited October 2019

I would save falcon until the release of his show so that his popularity will increase. Magneto should not be an option because the mutant class is powerful enough. Kabam needs to focus on the lower classes like science, tech, and mystic before skill, mutant, and cosmic.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,292 ★★★★
    My latest 6* pull was Miles Morales... he should have spider-sense at all times (much improved if awaken and increase percentage from base 20%-25% which increase via signature level) and not dependent on spider-sense charges... he should also have invisibility incorporated into his abilities.. either by holding block for 2sec or turns invisible (same ability as invisible woman or hood) when Miles Morales fires his sp1 or sp2, his venom blast should also have random debuff either stun, concussion, ability reduction, shock, or poison.
  • ZaymelsZaymels Posts: 38
    psp742 said:

My latest 6* pull was Miles Morales... he should have spider-sense at all times (much improved if awaken and increase percentage from base 20%-25% which increase via signature level) and not dependent on spider-sense charges... he should also have invisibility incorporated into his abilities.. either by holding block for 2sec or turns invisible (same ability as invisible woman or hood) when Miles Morales fires his sp1 or sp2, his venom blast should also have random debuff either stun, concussion, ability reduction, shock, or poison.

He shouldn't be like other champs like the ones you stated (OG Spiderman and Hood). He should be his own unique character with a unique way to aquire invisibility and evade. They can keep his current evade mechanic and add onto it. His venom blast also needs to be consistent not random. It should inflict stun and concussion and maybe do an extra burst of energy damage too. What he mainly needs though is a damage source.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    If Magneto shows up on community choice there’s a high probability he wins
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,292 ★★★★
    Miles Morales in spider-verse movie has invisibility mechanic in his abilities.. it should be easy to access like holding back for 1.5sec or dash back (like dexing) to avoid oncoming physical attacks set at minimum of 20% @ 1.5sec (awaken which scales up with signature level200 capped at 75% and 5sec) debuffs that originate from physical attack do not affect Miles as opponents don’t know where to aim.
    nevertheless, Miles is not immune to quake, frostbite, coldsnap, incinerate, or death spore (since these debuffs affect environment itself). Miles does not have a shield or anything, he is just invisible.. durations for invisibility is not Indefinite. When he attacks, he becomes visible again.. if Miles Morales is bleeding or poison, if he becomes invisible, the bleed or poison is still in effect until it runs out by itself. Miles Morales venom blast should be more powerful and as I mentioned above, cause either concussion, ability reduction, shock or stun.

Anyways, I hope Miles gets attention like what She-hulk and Spider-Gwen got.
  • kader12136kader12136 Posts: 17
    once I like him a lot but now now!
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    there shouldnt be polls to vote for one bad champion out of 6 very bad champions!!!
    miles morales , magneto,cyclops,og BP,storm,jane foster,Loki,Diablo,howard,venompool and many og im,superior Im, civil warrior, and many others should straight up get buffs and that should b a smooth and short process !!