Options

AQ Map 7 Here I Come! (6* Woes)

WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
Finally I have Mr. Super Effective as a 6*, map 7 here I come!

So let’s have a serious talk... Here’s a look at my 6* roster.

It is so disheartening that I can’t get a break from this mess. The 6* pool is such a joke, and the fact that I can’t get a single useful 6* is making me wonder how I’m supposed to move on to r3 6* when we reach that point. RNG is killing my account and I don’t know how to stop it... Seriously, we need a 12.0 size buff to champions, this 6* crystal is destroying the game.

Comments

• Options
    Dfour24Dfour24 Posts: 72
    You have a fantastic character in Luke Cage. Winter Soldier is great with his Killmonger synergy as well. Its not all terrible.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    What’s odd is I could say I do not have a single useful 6* as well, well beyond using them when optimal for events and act 6 gates and aside from using MS to take out Act 6 Champion multiple times but I could’ve done that with my 5* if I ranked her up. Reason being is that if you are in a position to rank multiple 5*s then most 6*s do not have much to offer over their 5* star equivalent so the odds are overwhelmingly against people having useful ones.

6* roster.

• Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Luke cage is a solid champ and ws is great with km synergy
  • Options

What’s odd is I could say I do not have a single useful 6* as well, well beyond using them when optimal for events and act 6 gates and aside from using MS to take out Act 6 Champion multiple times but I could’ve done that with my 5* if I ranked her up. Reason being is that if you are in a position to rank multiple 5*s then most 6*s do not have much to offer over their 5* star equivalent so the odds are overwhelmingly against people having useful ones.

6* roster.

The good to bad ratio is definitely against you there... However, you at least have viable r3 options for the future... That's what I'm missing. And while you are right that the difference between 5* and 6* is very minimal currently, eventually that won't be the case. I am finished with all content currently available in the game (6.1 and 6.2 100%, All 3 Variants, LOL, etc.) so I'm really looking for a break in my 6* pulls so I can at least be looking towards the future rather than left behind because RNG didn't favor me.
  • Options
    @Dfour24 @Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg While I see where you both are coming from LC is very much a mediocre champ in the game currently. He's barely usable in 6.2 and its doubtful he will be more viable in 6.3 or 6.4. He's definitely my best 6* but a viable champ... not really.
  • Options
    Werewrym said:

6* roster.

The good to bad ratio is definitely against you there... However, you at least have viable r3 options for the future... That's what I'm missing. And while you are right that the difference between 5* and 6* is very minimal currently, eventually that won't be the case. I am finished with all content currently available in the game (6.1 and 6.2 100%, All 3 Variants, LOL, etc.) so I'm really looking for a break in my 6* pulls so I can at least be looking towards the future rather than left behind because RNG didn't favor me.
    I’m curious what you would consider my r3 options to be. I likely have 2 of them at r5 already so that’s not really an option. Wasp and MS might be considered but if I factored prestige need then neither are useful and consequently I’m far from a useful r3 option; and that’s on top of the resources for a r3 being random and distant so it shouldn’t even be a consideration at this point in time.

Bemoaning about the future is best done when you get there IMO.
  • Options
    MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    Werewrym said:

It is so disheartening that I can’t get a break from this mess. The 6* pool is such a joke, and the fact that I can’t get a single useful 6* is making me wonder how I’m supposed to move on to r3 6* when we reach that point. RNG is killing my account and I don’t know how to stop it... Seriously, we need a 12.0 size buff to champions, this 6* crystal is destroying the game.

The thing is,some of them need just a little tweak. I have red cyclops too, he just needs extended duration on armour breaks and with them he hits decently hard(M crit for 6k at 1/25 to be exact)
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,639 ★★★★★

Werewrym said:

6* roster.

I’m curious what you would consider my r3 options to be. I likely have 2 of them at r5 already so that’s not really an option. Wasp and MS might be considered but if I factored prestige need then neither are useful and consequently I’m far from a useful r3 option; and that’s on top of the resources for a r3 being random and distant so it shouldn’t even be a consideration at this point in time.

How does having a champ at R5 make R3 for the same champ not an option? R3 6*s will be the most powerful champs in the game. Having a 5/65 Domino or Corvus is not a reason to not take a 6* to R3. I currently have no 6* I would take to R3 but it has nothing to do with what 5* champs I have.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Just pray that some of them get a buff
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Werewrym said:

This 6* roster is strong enough to make grown man cry!!
  • Options
    Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Werewrym said:

That’s some terrible pulls dude!! Don’t sleep on LC though, I’d love him as a 6*
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Luge Cage is good but nowhere close to rank 3 option. Rank 3 is for top tier champions only and LC is not one of those.
  • Options

Werewrym said:

6* roster.

How does having a champ at R5 make R3 for the same champ not an option? R3 6*s will be the most powerful champs in the game. Having a 5/65 Domino or Corvus is not a reason to not take a 6* to R3. I currently have no 6* I would take to R3 but it has nothing to do with what 5* champs I have.
    Variety of use and value from resource invested.

I’m not keen with putting extra resources into one champion and would like my power distributed among multiple uses. Neither of them need redundancies of themselves and are powerful enough one below their max rank. I’m halfway to a Mutant T5 and it is still not slated for Domino I’d currently be more likely to use that on NC or ST. Now R4 that would change the equation and make them both options but that would mean either of them would likely go from r1/r2 to r4 depending on resource flow.

Also this is based on the current game and what I’m capable of doing with in it, maybe the future will change but I go with what is in front of me right now not what might be in front of me in 6 months. Although I do hold onto high end resources longer than most, back when t2a was the limiter I didn’t upgrade anyone with them until I had multiple rank up possibilities and even then it was because I was frustrated with being excluded from LoL for such a long period of time. The rank ups resulting from using that t2a have rode the bench since act 5 was over and even then they often played second fiddle to many champions one rank lower.