**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best science in the game atm

2»

Comments

• DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Quake
    I have Cap at 5/65 sig 200.

I love Cap.

But yeah, Quake.
  • Phantomspy46Phantomspy46 Posts: 18
    Human Torch
    Rarely seen the top 3 on the vote in action, only ht and he always crushes my champs.
    Only knowledge for void is when i fought a 3 star duped, he got crushed by my hb
  • Phantomspy46Phantomspy46 Posts: 18
    Human Torch
    Hb was 3 star also maxed outduped
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 322 ★★
    edited October 2019
    Captain America IW
    Took my duped caiw as my first 5/65 a week ago. Dudes an absolute unit. Some people feel like hes a one trick pony with just a large sp2 but man with 5 kinetic charges that second heavy hits 12-15k for me plus the first smaller hit and then that big sp2 when it crits. I've also seen it as high as 40k without critting.

Perfect parries. Plus a bit of utility with his dupe. I'm sure quake is better but she's tough to master. Caiw can be used gracefully right out of the box.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Captain America IW
    For the average player, it's gonna be CAIW. In skilled hands, it's gonna be Quake.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    The Thing
    best science war attacker in the game, maybe best war attacker period
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    Captain America IW
    I think for extremely skilled players, it may be Quake, for almost every1 else, its definitely CAP IW, Void 3rd behind the 2
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Luke Cage
    Whole and sole reason for getting past 5.2.5&6 and beating Collector...
  • BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    Captain America IW
    IMO i think that Cap IW is the best especially awakened as he can allow you to take on a lot of match ups with ease
    Quake may be better but the problem is that she has a Steep Learning and Skill Curve and a number of people cant or don't have the time to learn her, where as Cap IW you just parry, heavy then SP2 for like 80- 90k
    Void is pretty good for match up that require like hits and the enemy cant remove your debuffs but he is generally easy and can help a lot of progressing player bypass a lot of match up in act 5, AQ and AW.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Captain America IW
    I think the top 3-4 science champs are interchangeable and probably depend on the user. I love Quake, Void and CapIW, they’re all great.

If I said Invisible Woman or Human Torch than it would be a big outlier, someone not yet proven.

The “best” champ although subjective is something you can say “I can see that”, as long as the champ is legit

If you put Joe Fixit as the best science champ then probably that’s not going to help you clear content like the other ones. Although there is some personal preference involved, it’s clear which are the highest tier and which are not.

• Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    Luke Cage
    Joe FIxit IMO
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    Honourable mention to Red Hulk, even without sinergy.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Captain America IW
    For me it's CapIW. Overall the top two are CapIW and Quake. I have R5 sig 200 Cap and he's the most versatile champ in the game. But if you're good with Quake she is amazing. I personally suck at using her, but there's a guy in my alliance that is amazing with her. The stuff he can do is amazing to me. I wish I could play her like he does.