**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So i just took my 4* Masacre to rank 2

MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
Was that a good decision. Also, i have enough resources to take him to rank 3 but i'm a bit unsure. Should i take him up to rank 3 or let him stay this way?

Comments

• RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Masacre is a good damage over time champ. Once you get the hang of setting him up, he’s pretty good to use. Also the disorient on his L1 is underrated and can help bypass defensive abilities.
  • Rolo_maxRolo_max Posts: 57
    massacre its one of my favorites, I would recommend to rank him 3, leave him there and learn to ignite the bat, you gain an ignition charge every time you hit the block or you git with a critical, 10 hits to the block will ignite it faster, because those charges have a couple of seconds of duration. I like to play like this: hit the block 4 times, dash back, try to hit again while they're blocking 4 times, dash back, 2 or 3 more hits on the block and you're ignited, then a 5 combo with sp1 at the end, you will give them 4 incineration and 3 bleeding debuffs, rinse and repeat, I ike masacre, I have a 5* rank 3, you don't need to awaken him
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★

no thats good .
    Just remember his sp 2 does more damage when opponet blocking

also try get your fire stacks up (blue icon below your health bar) by hitting opponet with combos (Random chance to get it) and i think a better way when you can is when opponet blocking hit 4 times and dash back to get 4 fire stacks

get 10 and you got fire stick and you will be doing really nice damage over time

then keep doing SP1 to refresh incinerate stackies on opponet and wail away!

ALSO if you got red hulk and domino as 4* OR even 3*
    add them to party they all benefit from each other and domino has sick synergy with hulk where her heavy does incinerate damage bassed on damage from that heavy (so crit = more incinerate damage)

having massacre in party makes all debuffs for domino i think alone 1 second longer

i wish i could get a 5* massacre i wanna play with him :(

Thanks!
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    RoninMan said:

Masacre is a good damage over time champ. Once you get the hang of setting him up, he’s pretty good to use. Also the disorient on his L1 is underrated and can help bypass defensive abilities.

I'm getting even more convinced to rank up my Masacre now :)
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Every 4* is worth r3