**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sparky or IMIW?

Preparing to take my first run at 5.2.6.

Act 5 MVPs thus far:
- 4/55 Gwenpool
- 3/45 IMIW
- 3/45 Sparkles
- 5/50 Domino
- 5/50 Hulk

I have the resources to awaken + rank 4* Sparky to 5/50 OR rank 5* IMIW to 4/55 (unawakened).

Who is going to be more effective against the collector?

Sparky or IMIW? 33 votes

4* Sparky to R5 (AG available)
54%
PantherusNZDOKTOROKTOPUSMasterduxSpiderCoolsWoozieFhfjghhggggjfhfjgDead1BLACKMILKTEA_88UmbertoDelRioThekiller8967Thicco_ModeXyresic_LemonOneAboveAll13EdeuinkSpider_RicoTP33Sac78Jga 18 votes
5* Iron Man (Infinity War) to R4
45%
Savio444Texas_11LaVarBBBChampioncriticB_Dizzle_01Tony886LadyBlack007Batman1903EtjamaArsozThe_WatcherddomTripleBdaBoss1848laxthe 15 votes

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Just saw that you want this for the Collector. Go Sparky imo.
  • Sac78Sac78 Posts: 15
    I haven’t gotten there yet, but heard from many that Spider-Man Stark is the way to go.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,414 ★★★★
    Sparky is MVP vs the Collector because of his Evade on special attacks
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Sparky for the Collector, but IMIW after that if you don't pull anyone better.
  • CKLIMCKLIM Posts: 25
    Thanks for the input, guys!

Just did my first run. No boosts/potions/revives, just a practice run to see what I’m up against. Got rinsed by the collector (no surprise). Definitely need some more practice with spidey and some team revives.

Which champs would you recommend?

GP is usually my go-to, but she obviously relies on bleed and the collector just shrugs them off. Am I better off bringing Sparkles and try to go in with/close to binary ignition to get some damage done before she inevitably gets smashed? Do her charges carry over when I revive her?

Thanks so much for the help!

• WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Your high damage/burst champs are going to be your best tactic, one's that hit hard and don't require anything to have their damage up preferably. If you haven't done the collector before you need to mentally prepare that you will most likely die within the first 20 seconds and to start getting excited when you land more than 2 combos. I used a 4* generic gem on Hulk purely for this fight and because I'd be reviving at 20% he would get his Hulk smash pretty quick so those kinda champs are your best bet
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    It's still a 4* r5 vs a 5* r4 though, I believe in this case the 5* is a better investment.
  • CKLIMCKLIM Posts: 25
    Got er done! Woo hoo

Only cost me 2 team revives. OG Hulk definitely MVP with stun lock against the wall.

Thanks for the help