**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summoner appreciation gone?

Hey Kabam
Is there a specific reason the appreciation calendar disappeared? It’s been more than 24 hrs.. just wondering

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Because it expired, there was only a 7 day buffer built in
  • Agame86Agame86 Posts: 147
    I don’t understand ? Can some one else elaborate? There was still 1 full wk left? I want my awakening gem and 6 star shards
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Man I been holding onto gold crystals for a year, I really need that 20% gold boost.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

Man I been holding onto gold crystals for a year, I really need that 20% gold boost.

If you have a year's worth of Gold Crystals and need Gold, just open them.
  • nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    Agame86 said:

I don’t understand ? Can some one else elaborate? There was still 1 full wk left? I want my awakening gem and 6 star shards

Or u missed some login days or u have started to play when this appreciation calendar was already started 3 weeks ago
  • LaVarBBBLaVarBBB Posts: 81
    tough luck, you missed all the grace days so you missed out on the rewards
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Agame86 said:

You missed days and didn’t get it.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

That's not till December, comes with the Game's Anniversary usually. Also Sometimes when they do the Summoner Appreciation Events (not the Summoner Appreciation Calendar, which is what this post is about) because of Major Server Issues or Outages.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

That's not till December, comes with the Game's Anniversary usually. Also Sometimes when they do the Summoner Appreciation Events (not the Summoner Appreciation Calendar, which is what this post is about) because of Major Server Issues or Outages.
    Oh okay, I have like 1000 gold crystals. Two more months of waiting isn't that bad. Thanks