**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Digi-cloak is too much

2»

Comments

• Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Quake all the way!
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Guillotine 2099 on master level is impossible to beat. I have wasted all my revives and she has more health now than when I started. Seems like Kabam just wants players to spend units to win, instead of actually playing. Might be a good time to quit.

May I know which champ/team you are using?
    This EQ boss is not difficult (or even very easy if you got right champ to counter).
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Snurris said:

Seriously. Why are some people being so hard on a poor guy ventilating his frustration.
    Look yourself in the mirror and realize we have all been at that point in the game.
    Before you git gud him or mock him think about how it was for you. Comments like “I took her down one-shot” well good for you but it won’t help at all.

You can beat her with any champ. Just do as said, parry-heavy and her cloak shuts down. It will take a while but she will come down. And when she regens, don’t panic. Just keep going.

And my best advice. Don’t spend revives, pots or units in frustration. If all of your champs are dead and she has to much health left... back out and start over. It might take some try’s but you will beat her. Then the only cost for you is energy... good luck.

If he had started a thread asking for help or ways/champs to beat her he'd have gotten a different reaction more often than not.

Starting threads saying something is impossible and threatening to quit is always going to get the reaction he got. Everyone always complains that responses aren't constructive enough, but neither is his thread. It's just pointless crying. Ask for help constructively and there's a far better chance you'll get it