**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Top 10 best skill champs?

MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
Anyone bothered to write this? Thanks.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Aegon
    Nick fury
    Blade
    Night thrasher
    Stealth spidey
    Killmonger
    Gwenpool
    Winter soldier (with km 5*+)
    Massacre
    Crossbones

If I missed someone tell me, but I think I got them all
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Aegon
    Nick fury
    Blade
    Night thrasher
    Stealth spidey
    Killmonger
    Gwenpool
    Massacre
    Crossbones

Thanks!
    Lvernon15 said:

Aegon
    Nick fury
    Blade
    Night thrasher
    Stealth spidey
    Killmonger
    Gwenpool
    Massacre
    Crossbones

@Lvernon15 Maybe Ronin?
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    My personal lineup

1. Ægon
    2. Nick Fury
    3. Blade
    4. Night Thrasher
    5. Stealth Suit Spidey
    6. Gwenpool
    7. Killmonger
    8. Elsa Bloodstone
    9. Masacre
    10. Winter Soldier
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    1. Fury*
    2. Blade*
    3. Aegon*
    4. Killmomger
    5. Gwenpool*
    6. Night monkey
    7. WS (with KM synergy)
    8. Elsa
    9. Night thrasher*
    10. Ronin

*Needs awakening
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Aegon
    Nick fury
    Blade
    Elsa bloodstone
    Killmonger
    Night thrasher
    Winter soldier (with km synergy)
    Ronin
    Gwenpool
    Hawkeye
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    nick fury (needs awakening for max benefit)
    aegon(needs awakened high sig)
    blade (better awakened ...still kicks butt unawakened)
    korg (better awakened ...still kicks butt unawakened)
    killmonger
    gwenpool
    masacre
    winter soldier (awakened and with killmonger synergy)
    crossbones
    night thrasher

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    AEgon
    Nick Fury
    Blade
    Killmonger
    Stealth Spider-Man
    Gwenpool
    Night Thrasher
    Winter Soldier( With 5* KM)
    Elsa Bloodstone
    Masacre
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Prathap said:

None of you guys heard about Korg???

He’s only good on defence, mah on attack
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    The list are good but the lack of Taskmaster makes me wonder. I assume it's cuz it's complicated to play at first.

In no order,

Aegon
    Nick
    Hawkeye
    Gwenpool
    Blade
    Taskmaster
    SS Spidey
    Killmonger
    Crossbones
    WS
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Prathap said:

I think he's kinda underrated on attack. He's bleed and shock immune, he has one of the most powerful shrug-offs in the game with his awakened ability.

With the Gladiator Hulk synergy, he hits decently hard after placing that Armor break. He also becomes Unstoppable and Unblockable pretty frequently after taking a few blocked hits, which gives him a lot more openings than some other champions.

He's not top 10, but I personally wouldn't consider him "meh" on attack, he's underrated for sure.
    Prathap said:

Korg only good on defense
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★

Prathap said:

Korg only good on defense
    You must not have a 5* Korg. I do, and I use in questing a bunch. Multiple Immunites.
    After 2 parries, land a heavy, which will guarantee to land as hes unstoppable and unlockable at that point.
    At that point, that armor break is pretty decent, and you start hitting good.
    After you land the armor break, continue with parrying and attacking, but save discharging your crowd excitement into an amor break until your sp3.
    Right before you land your sp3, launch that heavy and get an amor break. Do sp3, does pretty significant damage.
    After sp3, you get 12 charges of excitement. I've built up to 15, in which I then unleash a mega armor break, and that's where the real damage comes in. Sp2 or sp1, depending where your power is at. Underrated damage.
    On top of that, if you mess up, his rock shield will help negate a ton of damage from sp3s. You can usually tank about 3 or 4 sp3s depending on the content you're doing.
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Falcon
    Black Panther (classic)
    Moonknight
    Daredevil (classic, unawakened)
    Daredevil (Netflix)
    Punisher
    Agent Venom
    Karnak
    Elektra
    Taskmaster
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    1. Aegon
    2. Crossbones
    3. Killmonger
    4. Winter Soldier (With KM synergy)
    5. Masacre
    6. Ronin
    7. Blade
    8. Taskmaster
    9. Hawkeye
    10. Korg

That's just my list, I really value Ability Accuracy Reduction (hence why Crossbones is number 2 and Blade at 7), durability (Killmonger at 3 and Blade at 7), high and easy damage (Winter Solider at 4), debuffs and good specials (Masacre at 5 and Ronin at 6), unique playstyles (Ronin at 6 and Taskmaster at 8 [also for AAR]), tanking L3s (Korg at 10), power drain (Hawkeye at 9), and Blade's regen is nice. Aegon is at number one because he does everything I want except for durability, but he's still the best for LoL. The reason why Blade isn't as high on the list is because I feel like he is outperformed by a lot of newer champs and has a lot of easy counters, but he still is very useful, though no longer worth r5. Additionally, Blade is very reliant on the Holy Trinity to be very good which counts against him (though he has a more unique synergy standing where his synergy partners are better than him).
    Ronin is above Blade because I simply enjoy his playstyle very much and he has a synergy with Ant-Man that makes Ant-Man a lot better which is important for me since I use the Quantum Trinity for quests so he fits in nicely.
    Masacre deals a lot of incinerate damage which a lot of champs who aren't immune to and he deals very good damage into blocks, which I love to use on Auto-Block champs.
    Crossbones is my number two for two reasons: His AAR is very easily accessible and easy to increase, and he does not crit. Crossbones inability to crit makes him great for champs like Sinister who benefits off Crits and for nodes like spiked armor. Additionally, he is the best counter for safeguard IMO because he can bypass it completely.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    1. Blade
    2. Aegon
    3. Nick Fury
    4. Night Thrasher
    5. Stealth Spidey
    6. Masacre
    7. Winter Soldier
    8. Killmonger
    9. Crossbones
    10. Ronin
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Aegon
    Nick fury
    Blade
    Night thrasher
    Stealth spidey
    Killmonger
    Gwenpool
    Massacre
    Crossbones

Well, it's depressing to think that RNG has given me literally none of those champs above a 4*...

Hawkeye, though. You could put him on there. What other Skill champ has amazing Power Control?
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Aegon
    Nick fury
    Blade
    Night thrasher
    Stealth spidey
    Killmonger
    Gwenpool
    Massacre
    Crossbones

Well, it's depressing to think that RNG has given me literally none of those champs above a 4*...

Hawkeye, though. You could put him on there. What other Skill champ has amazing Power Control?
    Gwenpool does, although if they have natural power gain or power gain buffs, she can’t control those. But her enervate and ability to keep it up if they bleed is pretty nice.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    In no particular order since I’ll re-assess the list daily:

Blade
    Hawkeye
    Nick Fury
    Night Thrasher
    Korg
    Ronin
    Aegon
    Killmonger
    Black Widow
    Gwenpool
    Hmm just curious as to why ppl are rating nightmonkey. From ive seen of him he seems nothing special about him
  • Agent_TAgent_T Posts: 215

Lvernon15 said:

Prathap said:

I think he's kinda underrated on attack. He's bleed and shock immune, he has one of the most powerful shrug-offs in the game with his awakened ability.

With the Gladiator Hulk synergy, he hits decently hard after placing that Armor break. He also becomes Unstoppable and Unblockable pretty frequently after taking a few blocked hits, which gives him a lot more openings than some other champions.

He's not top 10, but I personally wouldn't consider him "meh" on attack, he's underrated for sure.
    He just has extremely low damage output

Hmm just curious as to why ppl are rating nightmonkey. From ive seen of him he seems nothing special about him

I’ve just started using him so I didn’t put him on my list but I’m actually fairly surprised (in a good way). He crits a ton. Like I mean a ton, especially when his precision passive is active. I’m talking a really surprising number of critical hits which is good for armored and resistance champs. In addition he gets a very easily accessible fury which is easy to refresh. His web foam is incredibly useful for evade/unstoppable/miss champs. I honestly have to say I kind of underestimated him and I’m growing to utilize him more and more.
    RoninMan said:

I’ve just started using him so I didn’t put him on my list but I’m actually fairly surprised (in a good way). He crits a ton. Like I mean a ton, especially when his precision passive is active. I’m talking a really surprising number of critical hits which is good for armored and resistance champs. In addition he gets a very easily accessible fury which is easy to refresh. His web foam is incredibly useful for evade/unstoppable/miss champs. I honestly have to say I kind of underestimated him and I’m growing to utilize him more and more.
    Hmm good to know @RoninMan next week he should be in the basic pool so hopefully i can get my hands on one soon

RoninMan said:

Hmm good to know @RoninMan next week he should be in the basic pool so hopefully i can get my hands on one soon
    Good luck to you @Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg . I will say he feels very underwhelming unawakened. His sig adds fury potency so it seems like he packs more of a punch when you awaken him.
  • Eapoq42Eapoq42 Posts: 32
    Stealth Suit Spidey is amazing. I'm crushing content with my 5*. I feel like anyone who doesn't rate him must not have him.
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Agent_T said:

Lvernon15 said:

Prathap said:

He just has extremely low damage output
    That's what his mega armor breaks are for. You get really good damage after landing those.

Falcon
    Black Panther (classic)
    Moonknight
    Daredevil (classic, unawakened)
    Daredevil (Netflix)
    Punisher
    Agent Venom
    Karnak
    Elektra
    Taskmaster

shut up
    edited October 2019

Lvernon15 said:

Aegon
    Nick fury
    Blade
    Night thrasher
    Stealth spidey
    Killmonger
    Gwenpool
    Massacre
    Crossbones

Hawkeye is very OP in power control, i agree