**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to rank 3?

Have cap marvel movie and havok both 5*. Un dupped. I’m uncollected, finished act 5 (need to explore) have a stark spidey undupped, gwenpool sig 20, magik sig 20, all of the rank 4 5* and masacre sig 20 and sym supreme undupped at rank 3 5* as my A team. which one would work better at rank 3 for me? (Just have a 3* nick fury for synergies and a oml and x-23 5* rank 3 undupped too)

Who to rank 3? 26 votes

Cap marvel movie
73%
Riise81SpeedbumpAlex13369Lvernon15Baseballguy711Grootman1294XxLoganTDCxXThi101LordRaymond3FhfjghhggggjfhfjgTony886LordNeoMiStaLovaHedronFreeToPlay_21IronGladiator22Hidden_KnightTheInfintyUnFazedSkull 19 votes
Havok
26%
DOKTOROKTOPUSAmazing_Demon05Dead1natewagz419AATTOneAboveAll13Plinko 7 votes

Comments

• OneAboveAll13OneAboveAll13 Posts: 190
    Havok
    Cap marvel needs to be duped..
    You can think of her to upgrade..

On other hand it's havok, man he's insane, i think you should r3 him plus you won't need to upgrade him in future, because r3 havol can hit with his SP attack another champ maxed out can't...
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Cap marvel movie
    Cap Marvel certainly does NOT need to be duped. Though it’s very helpful, she still had very high capabilities
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Cap marvel movie

Cap marvel needs to be duped..
    You can think of her to upgrade..

On other hand it's havok, man he's insane, i think you should r3 him plus you won't need to upgrade him in future, because r3 havol can hit with his SP attack another champ maxed out can't...

Captain Marvel (Movie) does not need to be duped, the indestructible is nice to have but it's not necessary.
  • Rolo_maxRolo_max Posts: 57
    thanks for all your help, I took cap marvel movie today to rank 3!!! thanks