**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who should I rank up to best improve my roster and progression in game?

Davey_1994Davey_1994 Posts: 36
edited October 2019 in Strategy and Tips

Hey fellow gamers so I'm a little stuck on what or who to rank up to best improve my game and chances of progressing and getting uncollected ect. I was thinking maybe r5 thing for stronger war defence or R4 red hulk for better damage output, maybe ghost and wasp who believe have good synergies, just cant decide as relatively new to game, 3or4 months in thanks in advance;)

Comments

• Options
    JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    If you're new to this game, you don't need to worry much about AW defense.
    I would strongly recommend ranking up that Ghost soon and wasp of possible. Ghost is a phenomenal champ and will help you tons and tons. Also, get familiar to her playstyle, which can be tricky but there are a lotta guides on YouTube, check em out.
  • Options
    Rolo_maxRolo_max Posts: 57
    first: rank up ghost and learn how to play her, rank wasp and make a good team.
    second: x-23 will give you a good damage output and regeneration for attack in aw (maybe if you want, but you can use her on regular quest and explore more and less item)
    Mephisto its a good defender for aw, that cap marvel movie hits really hard, and that stark spidey its better for offense or quest. look for padamanpete videos of ghost, Jason vorhees or maybe kt1 (I think he has one too)
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Thanks a lot for the info, yeah I've dabbled in the YouTube side of this game, seatin, kt1 and others very informative and I've heard nothing but awesome things about ghost and learning her and wasp sounds exciting, however with my current power level and materials (not much iso atm) if I was to further rank one of my already ranked characters who would it be, x23?
  • Options
    Also although I'm new to the game I found a great alliance and AW is like my favourite thing in the game, my team and I are very competitive I love war!