**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AHOs 7801 prestige. Map6 ally/gold3(wanting gold1) seeking several

We are USA based alliance.
Bg1 6x5, bg2 6x5 bg3 6x5
What we want: Players who join AQ within 2-3 hours (to not waste energy) and make timely moves through all 3 sections. Skilled players that can handle their line in both AW/AQ with little to no deaths. 135k gold/10k bc weekly.
Players that are active enough who only need a tag when their linked node is clear and players who tag the person they free up. Fun players that kick AHØs

Why should you care about us? Because we actually want to progress and add more map6 and get more rank up materials
What we know: we understand our aw rank is low but that's because we get people that join and expect free rewards and need people with a winners mindset.
How to contact me:
Ingame- Gotszbot
Line- Gotszbot

If you reply here then I'm not going to see it.

Comments

• MatiEspinozaMatiEspinoza Posts: 93
    Still looking ? I have plenty experience in map 6. This is my profile

I’m at 9100+ prestige right now, The only “issue” is that I have a different time zone (gmt -3 exactly) but I play almost every hour, mostly for arenas. If you think I can join you, add me on LINE as “MatiEspinoza”
    Thanks 👌🏻
  • GotszbotGotszbot Posts: 236
    Replied.
    Still looking for more that don't need tags unless it's to tell them they're clear or next section open.
    As well as tagging players when they're cleared.
    5 players needed that are map6 ready. Individual or groups welcomed.
    Map6 ally looking for players.
    Still seeking
    Looking for a large number of map 6 players
    Still seeking to add to our core
    Need more