**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Question about Champion Rebalances

iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
Didn't you guys say the champion rebalancing will happen BEFORE the Champion is released into the basic pool? You already admitted you were late with the Cull and Ebony Maw changes, why would you be touching Namor and Invisible Woman since they are ALREADY in the basic pool?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I think his point is that the announced that after they were added so they’re still potentially subject to nerfs @will-o-wisp
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,013 ★★★★★
    iRetr0 said:

Didn't you guys say the champion rebalancing will happen BEFORE the Champion is released into the basic pool? You already admitted you were late with the Cull and Ebony Maw changes, why would you be touching Namor and Invisible Woman since they are ALREADY in the basic pool?

No, they said when they hit the basic pool but now everything is on pause until November. Not sure where you saw they were doing anything to IW or Namor when the first 2 champs in HT and Annihilus haven't even been touched. I think you are trying to stir a pot that doesn't need to be stirred.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Here we go with the Kabam white knight invasion.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,013 ★★★★★
    iRetr0 said:

Here we go with the Kabam white knight invasion.

Here we go with another thread with completely wrong information complaining about something that hasn't happened yet because the OP can't be bothered to look up the information on the forums first. I'm not a white knight and nothing I said would lead to any of that. I corrected your statement because what you posted is factually incorrect.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Keep talking, I am not taking your baits, I know better than half the forum users here.