**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

offers

The dates of the offers we can not buy because not in the date of the monthly salary and I want to buy to know that the most Arab monthly salary date on 23 of each month

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Everyone has a different monthly salary mate, just because yours is the 23rd doesn’t mean everyone’s is, some people get paid at the start some at the end, it’s one of those scenarios that, whenever an offer is launched, it’s always just before someone’s payday and they can’t getvit, but just some advice, if you don’t have money to spare normally in a month, don’t go buying offers for a game
  • GUARD1ANGUARD1AN Posts: 103
    edited October 2019
    Easiest counter, if you're set on being able to pick up offers? Put a small amount into your Play Store balance every time you get paid. Then you can't blow it elsewhere (aside from other apps). Trust me, feels the same when they release stuff on Wednesday and payday is Friday.
  • brhooom21brhooom21 Posts: 36
    I wish to develop a calendar of purchase offers and we can buy all but by month salary
  • brhooom21brhooom21 Posts: 36
    @GUARD1AN
    Thanks for your upscale style