**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Has Anyone Tried Things Synergy with Man-Thing

I have read that the Things Rock Stack Charges last indefinetly with Man-Thing, I think this might thing most insane attacker... Has anyone has the video also of the same.. Can't find on YouTube

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Deeparvi said:

I have read that the Things Rock Stack Charges last indefinetly with Man-Thing, I think this might thing most insane attacker... Has anyone has the video also of the same.. Can't find on YouTube

You are not reading it correctly. Currently Thing has 15 rock charges that last indefinitely as long as he does not use specials. With the synergy, this is increased to 20.

Without synergy, the charges between 15 to 20, have a timer.
    Someone in my alliance did that, got sadface when I pointed out things ability already said indefinantly but still gets removed on specials.

On a related note, I wonder if the chance to the over stacks happened to make this synergy more appealing.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    ya Thing is my main war attacker and i doubt i'll use this synergy
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I recently pulled Thing. He isn't awakened yet, but I've played with him a few times and I don't really see anything special with him. What makes him such a good attacker?
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Neotwism said:

I recently pulled Thing. He isn't awakened yet, but I've played with him a few times and I don't really see anything special with him. What makes him such a good attacker?

Look for gameplay videos and forum posts about his synergy with The Champion. Pair that with Hela, Angela, and Heimdall and he becomes especially fun to play, if you enjoy risky playstyle with excellent damage output.