**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 6.3 Sinister?

OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
This is the biggest piece of trash ever put in this game. Ten times more OP than the Collector fight. Whoever designed this node/champion combination should be fired.

That being said how do you get past it other than “uniting” your way through it?

No Heimdall, No Warlock, No Cap Marvel movie, no maxed Cappy IW, No Gladiator Hulk, No Hyperion

That’s who I have seen defeat him so any advice for this ludicrous fight? Any help will be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    I assume you mean 6.2, do you hav hiemdall and hela/Angela?
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

He said no heimdall
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

He said no heimdall
    I saw after
  • Options
    WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Medusa? If you don't have Hyp or Heimdall I don't think you have any viable options besides perfect Quake gameplay.
  • Options
    There is the roster I’m working with

• Options
    Woozie said:

Medusa? If you don't have Hyp or Heimdall I don't think you have any viable options besides perfect Quake gameplay.

That’s my thoughts. If you don’t have the right roster in which you can’t control it’s a big FU
  • Options

Post pics of your 5*/6* roster. You'll get help faster if we know what you're working with.

Posted above
  • Options
    FigiFigiFigiFigi Posts: 26
    R4 your Ghost, that should do the trick..i did with my r5
  • Options
    Hellow said:

It’s an absolutely disgusting fight
    No creative aspect it’s literally pure BS DOT
    From poison which limits your champs
    And PASSIVE shock which almost no champ is immune too
    And Sinister regens critical hits which is a big burst of damage for many champs and the potency increases for every hit till 50
    And if you use a cosmic champ and die due to the amount of bs his attack increases and so does the shock damage
    Ohh not to mention that you need a fury BUFF or else you deal 90% less damage so Interesting how that synergies with the shock node
    Must be a major coincidence right kabam miike I’m sure you took on this content when the team was “testing” it
    Let’s not even get started on strength in numbers on mordo

Yea it’s a terrible fight. No idea what anyone was thinking that this is “ok” content.
  • Options
    FigiFigi said:

Awakened or not?
  • Options
    WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    OmegaMan said:

FigiFigi said:

Awakened or not?
    I don't understand how Ghost would do this fight? Has no fury BUFF (not passive) for caustic temper and her crits would play exactly into what Mr Sinister main feature is - regening crits?
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    blame the white powder
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Heimdall and Hyperion and Medusa are only choices.

Bad designed fight.

• Options
    GOTG said:

Heimdall and Hyperion and Medusa are only choices.

Bad designed fight.

Yea watched a ton of people defeat him and most all of them have those champions
  • Options
    What’s even more funny is people disagreeing with asking for help. Absurdiots ever present.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,180 ★★★★★
    Don’t do things u don’t hav counter for simple as that’s I’m didn’t hav it either but got warlock twice from the fec so decided to rank him op u wil need to hav ultron with warlock To ist just warlock need to get a furv it more safe to use hemdial with warlock to.
  • Options
    arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    FigiFigi said:
    Why is everyone ignoring this post. That was a fantastic fight! Did not know Ghost could solo him. Learned something new.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    I haven't touched 6.2 nor am i planning to rush so i can do 6.3 and 6.4 for rewards...idc if there is cats for r3 6* with the amount of trash 6* in current basic pool i aint in no freaking rush to rank any 6* beyond r1 unless its a champ worth the resource even then i still would pull trash lol.

Overall will take me mons if not years to pull good 6* who will deserve the rank up treatment
  • Options
    theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Checked your roster. So far your best options are MORDO and GHOST

MORDO:
    charge heavy for furies and hold block while energy based debufffs on you (incinerate and passive shock). But you’ll take poison damage anyway

GHOST:
    Parry heavy. Negate poison incinerate and electroshock damage with phasing. Pair with hood. But I didn’t see a hood in your roster either.

3rd:
    Be patient. I waited 2 months for an Angela. You’ll get Heimdall soon no worries. And rest will come like a ripped sock 🧦