**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help with stun info

This doesn’t apply to using Stupefy Mastery.

Stun goes slow, medium, fast then rogue. How is it possible to get stun to go in between fast and rogue? I’ve faced the likes of Gamora, ultron, raccoon etc. in AW and their stun is going almost as quick as rogues (nodes they’re on doesn’t effect stun duration), also just had this on arena.

I’ve got parry, limber and willpower fully maxed, is there something I’m missing? or are there cheats on the game that’s allowing these players to eradicate stun almost as quick as rogues with any champ?

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    You’re missing them having the lumber mastery when placing, it’s something like 50% duration reduction
  • Options
    Baboss187Baboss187 Posts: 140
    Lvernon15 said:

You’re missing them having the lumber mastery when placing, it’s something like 50% duration reduction

I did write I have limber fully maxed bud

• Options
    Baboss187 said:

Lvernon15 said:

It’s not you who causes the shorter stun, your OPPONENT has a mastery which reduces your stun duration on their defenders
  • Options
    Baboss187Baboss187 Posts: 140
    Lvernon15 said:

Baboss187 said:

Lvernon15 said:

It’s not you who causes the shorter stun, your OPPONENT has a mastery which reduces your stun duration on their defenders
    So by that logic, around 80-90% don’t use limber mastery because it’s the odd ones now and again I come across it

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Baboss187 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Baboss187 said:

Lvernon15 said:

So by that logic, around 80-90% don’t use limber mastery because it’s the odd ones now and again I come across it

You only need 1 point in limber to get dex, not everyone will go deep into it
  • Options
    Baboss187 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Baboss187 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Yes, people put 1 point in but that isn’t noticeable, only about 10% would have it maxed