**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Ghost or 5* Stark to R4 for Variant 3

Hi all,

Just wanted your opinion on who I should take up to rank 4 for Variant 3 purposes. Both are unduped and sitting at R3. Thanks!

5* Ghost or 5* Stark to R4 for Variant 3 57 votes

5* Stark (Unduped))
24%
VceeJadedAlex13369ЗАКСОЛИНMad_Titan_21issamaf8010or_StrongRakeYoungjass222kubricknolanmgj0630Adamb208YcatsnolcuN 14 votes
5* Ghost (Unduped)
75%
Timone147RaganatorRazorDevilViper83Lvernon15MixalisOrcDovahkiinWorknprogressPizzabeatsimolazcookiedealerSDPFreedomCrusadeMattstafariX_Factor_AgentRehan010_LoctiteSuperGlueDibley3087KriegerLormif 43 votes

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    5* Ghost (Unduped)
    ghost > starky every day.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    5* Ghost (Unduped)
    She’s better in basically every aspect
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    5* Stark (Unduped))
    Starky is easier to use, and perfectly fine for v3 especially with the stun lock method. Although ghost is better for about 5-6 lanes. But if you don’t like her play style or struggle to use her properly than starky is the way to go. Starky would also make kang final boss easier.
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    5* Ghost (Unduped)
    Ghost is a monster. I'm assuming you at least have Wasp and Hood.
  • Options
    RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    5* Ghost (Unduped)
    Assuming you’re halfway decent with her and know how to use her, she is miles better than Sparky.
  • Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
    5* Stark (Unduped))
    They're both obviously great champs, but as others have mentioned, Ghost requires a pretty unique style of play that can be hard for many to master.

For the purposes of this reply, I'm going to assume you've mastered her play style, but I would still suggest Stark Spidey, cause the final Kang boss requires a shock or incinerate debuff to prevent him from recovering full health. To that end, I think he'd be a better choice for you as it pertains to Variant 3.
  • Options
    Shroud1969Shroud1969 Posts: 76
    Ghost appears to be the answer to a lot of the problems in Variant 3 - but (like Quake) you also have to master the playstyle.

I don't have a ghost to vote but I do have a R5 Stark and R4 Warlock. Warlock was just awesome on some paths. Not sure I could have done it with just Stark - especially that last Kang fight. I soloed Kang first time with R5 Hyperion but it was a long fight. Warlock made that fight easy - outside of me messing up here and there (and lag kills) - but no risk of him healing to 100%.
  • Options
    BaronronBaronron Posts: 25
    thanks for your input, all!
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    5* Ghost (Unduped)
    If you're good with her