**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

While we're on the subject...

Y'all know who's really overdue for a buff and rework? Thanos and Redpool.

Why?

Thanos: Why put in the time & effort for a titan that's average at best? Not to mention that he's easy to beat in 3.4.6, and is supposed to be a challenge even without the infinity gems.

Redpool: $2 for a Trophy champ? Of course everyone in their right mind will buy him, but at least make him good past Act 2... For one, he's among the coolest characters in the Marvel universes. For two, right now it's very nearly only us collectors who are encouraging that new players pick him up while they can.

Surprise us, please, Kabam?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    No, what is the point in bidding champs barely anyone has? Buff the champs everyone has, literally no more than a few hundred have thanos, and how will everyone in their right mind have red dead pool? It’s not exactly a great offer and at that point in the game you have no clue if it’s a game you want to play for a while, stick to chanps everyone has not trophy champs, they’re trophies for a reason
  • GUARD1ANGUARD1AN Posts: 103
    Lvernon15 said:

how will everyone in their right mind have red dead pool? It’s not exactly a great offer and at that point in the game you have no clue if it’s a game you want to play for a while.

If you break down the offer, you're actually spending less than $0.50 each for 2* and 3* redpool. Both are included in a $2 offer, plus iso to take them both to 1/10 and a couple other bonus items, and it's available at a point where getting a decent 2* is a stroke of luck - any 3* would be the equivalent of a god-tier 5-6* when you're taking on 6.2.6. At that point, you'd have to be foolish or have less than that in the bank to not buy it.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Wasn’t it like £10 or something for a 3* deadpool, and some arena ticket... I might be wrong but either way, why buff trophy champs that only a small sample of the players have when you can buff old champs that everyone has...and definitely not as overdue as deadpool x-force, Magneto, Ironfist to name a few of the many in need of an update.
  • GUARD1ANGUARD1AN Posts: 103
    Savio444 said:

Wasn’t it like £10 or something for a 3* deadpool, and some arena ticket... I might be wrong but either way, why buff trophy champs that only a small sample of the players have when you can buff old champs that everyone has...and definitely not as overdue as deadpool x-force, Magneto, Ironfist to name a few of the many in need of an update.

That was in celebration of Deadpool 2 last year. For beginners it's $2 for both plus the iso. I think the other small things were the gold necessary for those level-ups and a couple of phc's. Maybe and XP boost?
    Of course there's a long list needing buffed. Redpool has been in the game as long as all three of those you mentioned, possibly longer than Magneto (I forget if Classic Magneto was an original or just one of the earliest additions). My point is that they locked Redpool behind a timer and a paywall, he should be more than just a trophy; Thanos is only for players who do/did some of the hardest content the fastest or got lucky around xmas. It should at least be worth that effort & level of skill, like Guilly 2099 was for those at nycc. And she'll be available to everyone in not too long. The other champ behind a paywall is 5* OG Vision, and that's not even a cash paywall. Anyone prudent with their units from casual arenas every day could get him, and he's mid tier at a minimum.