**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mephisto's SP1 Not Consuming A Soul Charge

MemphistophilesMemphistophiles Posts: 79
edited October 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Mephisto, the final boss in the Monthly Event Quest, isn't working properly. His SP1 should consume 1 of his soul charges. I've baited it a few times and he isn't losing a charge after activating the Special.

I always bait most of his charges away with his SP1 before his healing kicks in at 30% health, that way he doesn't heal nearly as much.

Comments

• Options
    AsukiraAsukira Posts: 8
    Did you get hit by his SP1? if not then he won't consume his charges
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    You have to get hit by the last part for him to lose a charge
  • Options
    Ahhh ok. I dodged it, guess that's why. Also, seem to recall his healing not working properly all the time in relation to his charges and consuming them all.
  • Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    It’s affected by AAR
  • Options
    It's affected by AAR? Even with the "Immune to Ability Accuracy Modification" buff?
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

It's affected by AAR? Even with the "Immune to Ability Accuracy Modification" buff?

Unduped isn’t immune and blade bypasses immunity
  • Options
    Everyone knows I'm referring to the Monthly Event Quest final boss and not the champion himself, right? Regardless, thanks for the help. I didn't know a soul charge wasn't consumed if his SP1 doesn't make contact. That's not specifically stated in his description. Learn something new everyday lol