**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which 5 star to rank 4?

JangbangerJangbanger Posts: 22
edited August 2017 in Strategy and Tips
So, which 5 star champ should I bring to rank 4? Need to rank one up. :neutral:

- All unduped
- Have cosmic, skill and tech t4cc expiring in stash
- Will soon have a T2A in stash.

xdz8knjtcd6c.jpg
fazf9r5hg4sx.jpg
uun7et5f4fha.jpg

Comments

• Options
    SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    There are multiple good options depending what you aim to do. Captain Marvel is probably the best choice for a good all arounder character, but you could choose other ones and be ok.

Also, how did you get so many tier 2 alphas? Already going on your 13th one? I play the game all the time and I'm on like my 9th right now.
  • Options
    Ja55Ja55 Posts: 155
    SlyCat42 wrote: »
    There are multiple good options depending what you aim to do. Captain Marvel is probably the best choice for a good all arounder character, but you could choose other ones and be ok.

Also, how did you get so many tier 2 alphas? Already going on your 13th one? I play the game all the time and I'm on like my 9th right now.

Lol..1 path gives 4. It is strange that he has 12 which neans he ran a path in lol but has no r4 5*s. Dunno.
  • Options
    Yeah ran easy lol path with 4 star SL. I know not the best options but will be forced to rank one up soon
  • Options
    SlyCat42 wrote: »

Thanks, I think she is the best one here too
  • Options
    Pera5Pera5 Posts: 52
    I'm agree about CM
  • Options
    fabi0200fabi0200 Posts: 32
    i say wait until you dupe one ....or cm she could be useful running map 5 or 6 her absortion help a lot on dorm.
    But i love region IM, SIM, will be an other good choice if duped definitely 1 of those 2. WS could be the other option now you can choose about bleeding, incineration
  • Options
    MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    CM like said above she is the best all around.
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    my top choices would be CM or either BP. BPCW at r4 would be great entertainment to put on defense