**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Question Regarding Wasp's Block Damage

I just ranked up my 5 star wasp from rank 2 to rank 3. So while testing her against ROL WS I am taking 9% of her health as damage from WS sp 2 when blocked(only the bullets kick evaded)

Can any one let me know how much damage she takes as 5 star rank 4 and if there is any strategy to use her against champs whose specials are risky/hard to evade like war machine sp1.

Although I can evade most champs atleast one special either sp1 or sp2 or in some cases both, but any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    This type of special attack is mostly unavoidable.

What people usually do is take some hits on the block and swipe back to activate dexterity on the last hits of the special.
    Makes you take less damage and creates a reaction window for a counter attack.

Besides this, the block damage is inescapable with most champs, and Wasp is not an exception, unfortunately.
  • Options
    DevilMayCryDevilMayCry Posts: 77
    Yes probably the lowest 39%. Out of my champs Cap IW has highest has 76.7%.

Thanks for the help though. I can rank 4 her since I use ghost but concerned because of this.
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,196 ★★★
    With her block proficiency being so bad, I would just suggest not using her when facing champs where you are forced to take at least some block damage. Just use a different champ on those fights. That said, she defintely has her uses, and if you regularly run Ghost then she is certainly a viable R4 candidate.