**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank up poll

Well the unthinkable happened... I pulled a skill 5* gem and I have blade. I was planning on ranking domino to r4 but now... should I go blade instead? I also have rulk at r4 massacre at r3 and starky at r4 with a 4* gr. Let me know why in the comments and thanks!

Rank up poll 33 votes

Blade sig 1
33%
RazorDevilINTEGRALSpeedbumpTROUBL3DDOKTOROKTOPUSMiStaLovaMother_FlerkenHedronMatiEspinozaTheInfintyErocks 11 votes
Domino sig 0
66%
TerraJim0172Lvernon15Duke_SilverPeterQuillTheLegend27FhfjghhggggjfhfjgTony886X_Factor_AgentLoctiteSuperGlueBen93Dead1kubricknolanWedgemonsternatewagz419TimeGenesisFreeToPlay_21Thicco_ModeMawrCalleachH3t3r 22 votes

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Domino sig 0
    Instead of using "Domino, sig 0, you can just say "Domino, undupe". But yeah Blade needs high sig to be effective with Regen/power scale. I'd say go for Domino.
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Because of where you are in the game and Blade healing factor. He is much more suitable to get you all the way to end of Act 5 with little to no problems. Go with Blade.
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Both are great. You can have 5 men team, Blade spark GR Domino rulk OR Blade spark Domino rulk masacre. Both are amazing questing teams. And both the trinity's are great AQ and war attack. I would say do both 1 after another. Congrats and goodluck.
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Domino sig 0
    Strictly depends on whether you have Ghost Rider and Sparky at usable levels. If you do, Blade is the right choice, otherwise Domino takes it.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Strictly depends on whether you have Ghost Rider and Sparky at usable levels. If you do, Blade is the right choice, otherwise Domino takes it.

This ^