**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AuntM.ai registration and perks

Hi folks, I'm sure you know/love this website as well, and this is probably a completely dumb question but I really can't find a way to register or to contact the webmasters to ask.

I was wondering a) if you know how/where? and b) if you ARE registered, can you let us know the advantages? I'm assuming you don't have to populate your data all the time but maybe there's something more.

Thanks

Comments

• pedroteixeira07pedroteixeira07 Posts: 213
    woooooh the man the legend! Glad it caught your attention and therefore first things first - congrats! Hands down to an amazing job!

As for 'the benefits' it's mostly just what you mention. That functionality that's already designed into some of the features (save/upload maybe share) but still not available. I'd love to have this but other than that, I already think it's perfect as it is. I use G chrome and data doesn't seem to be sticking - might be overlooking something tho as I'm definitely not a dev here.

As for the logistics (money), on my search for the answer to this I realized that most people probably are not aware. Maybe if the value of a regitration on the site was clear people would be keen to donate? I will anyway.

Cheers
  • HunkyRangerHunkyRanger Posts: 78
    So can we register now?
  • I'm "the webmasters", in the future if you have any questions or suggestions you can message me on twitter, @slugberg

I haven't opened up signing up to the public yet, there's some logistical (and money) issues, when I've gotten over those (I'm working on it!), I'll at the very least tweet about it.

I'd be curious the benefits you're looking for - if you're using the same browser the prestige and mastery calculators should save your data locally. I'm guessing the Line browser clears it, or if you're using incognito it'll trash the saved data.

The login feature is nice in that you don't need to be on the same phone/tablet to share the data, and some further roster management features. Keep your eyes peeled, I am hoping I'm not too far off.

How do I register or start an account?