**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Venom The Duck kills 2 ROL enemies in less than 5 minutes.

Pedrof6Pedrof6 Posts: 179 ★★
Watch this video, this is the proof that VtD is a monster and for some reason still super underrated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72JqI_PZdFQ

He was my 9th R5 and i couldn't be more happier.

In this video he doesn't have suicides, boosts or even synergies, it's just him and his RNA buffs.

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    vtd is great, if you get the buffs you want, IF, if not then he is not really that good. I used to run him in AQ because if you stack the heals you can kill AON nodes by just pausing, but then I went through a streak where I didnt get regens in time so I switched back to OR who can do it without the resets. Mine will stay at r4 unless I get a cosmic 4->5 gem.

That being said he is fun to play
  • Pedrof6Pedrof6 Posts: 179 ★★
    Lormif said:

vtd is great, if you get the buffs you want, IF, if not then he is not really that good. I used to run him in AQ because if you stack the heals you can kill AON nodes by just pausing, but then I went through a streak where I didnt get regens in time so I switched back to OR who can do it without the resets. Mine will stay at r4 unless I get a cosmic 4->5 gem.

The RNG is what I like about him, every fight til the 10th buff is a surprise, that makes me excited. Even when you don't get the buff you want you can prolong the fight. Also in the first fight, you can save the SP3 and wait for a fury/rege/power rate, after that you launch the SP3 and use a Heavy. Then you store 2 desired buffs.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    What was your team setup? If you didn't have it, you could bring a Cap IW and a Thor, Captain Marvel Classic or Gamora and then you'd get +25% duration on your buffs. That'd help a bit for keeping your buffs up for even more of the fight.
  • Pedrof6Pedrof6 Posts: 179 ★★

What was your team setup? If you didn't have it, you could bring a Cap IW and a Thor, Captain Marvel Classic or Gamora and then you'd get +25% duration on your buffs. That'd help a bit for keeping your buffs up for even more of the fight.

In this video he is alone. My objective was to show how good he is by himself.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,129 ★★★★★
    He suck when all you get is perfect block or armor up. That is why I kept him at R4.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Pedrof6 said:

Lormif said:

The RNG is what I like about him, every fight til the 10th buff is a surprise, that makes me excited. Even when you don't get the buff you want you can prolong the fight. Also in the first fight, you can save the SP3 and wait for a fury/rege/power rate, after that you launch the SP3 and use a Heavy. Then you store 2 desired buffs.
    Not every fight as I mentioned in my post, fights with limits, such as AW and AQ or even AON, if you dont get what you want youre screwed, but he is an excellent quester.
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    edited October 2019
    VtD is amazing. Went through my ROL (except Wolferine) without any problems. The same with Variant 2.

5*, rank 4/5
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    When ramped up he’s crazy, the issue is ramping him up, even though it’s 1/6 for every buff I always get armour or a buff I’ve alteady got a huge store of