**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Used item on a wrong champion

So i accidentally used an awakening gem on my morningstar by accident scrolling through my options it didnt warm me like it always does so i reach out to have it reversed it said it must be done in 3days i havent heard from kabam in 2days what will happen if they respond only after 3days

Comments

• Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Make sure you don’t throw a sig stone into her or rank her or bring her to any quest or arena. They should help .
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

So i accidentally used an awakening gem on my morningstar by accident scrolling through my options it didnt warm me like it always does so i reach out to have it reversed it said it must be done in 3days i havent heard from kabam in 2days what will happen if they respond only after 3days

its been the weekend I would not expect to hear from them until tomorrow, and they should look at the date you opened it. But as texas_11 said, make sure you did not spend any sig stones or they will not reverse it, as to them it shows it was not an accident.
  • Options
    Yeah i have not touched morningstar at all stopped leveling up and didnt put sig stones thanks guys
  • Options
    Hey izzzzzy_dagg12, unfortunately, we don't have direct access to in-game accounts here in the Forums and are unable to help with issues like this. I recommend being patient and I'm sure our Support Team will get back in touch with you as soon as possible.
This discussion has been closed.