**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Green Goblin Sanity Check

Is it just me or does it seem like whenever you fight a Green Goblin, even in arenas where there are no nodes, his specials hit like a tank but when I use him, the specials barely do much damage. Am I crazy?

Comments

• Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    yes
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    His special 2 hits hard whoever uses him, it’s just the only place he does have solid damage, it seems like more when you’re facing him because he’s probably a higher rank
  • Options
    Antgeo1Antgeo1 Posts: 120
    edited October 2019
    Recently faced an un-awakened GG in arenas that was a 2/35 and he hit incredibly hard. I need to pay closer attention in the future, he just seems strong yet my awakened 3/45 with suicides seems to hit soft.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    I think the AI in arena deals more damage than how we use them so the arena can try to make us lose our streak
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Hellow said:

He gets 60% Spattack per cunning charge

That's not how he works. The effect he gets is based on relative charges, not absolute.
  • Options
    Parodical_Sun1Parodical_Sun1 Posts: 143
    His synergy with certain Sidey champs helps him hit like a tank, especially with paired up with Venom.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Daddrieda said:

I think the AI in arena deals more damage than how we use them so the arena can try to make us lose our streak

Other than Kang/Thanos teams the champs you fight in arena are just other players' champs with whatever masteries they have and synergies. There are no nodes, no boosts. They don't hit any harder than they would normally.
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Nobody got anything on arena 6 star kingpin. He holds his special constantly and its basically instant death unless you have a 5/65 5 star or r2 6 star.
  • Options
    Antgeo1Antgeo1 Posts: 120
    Just seems weird that I can eat a special 2 from CAP IW, Domino, some of the hardest hitters in the game, but GG kills.