**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I'm having thoughts about Symbiote Supreme

MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
I have thoughts of taking him up to rank 2. Should i? He's unawakened btw. Any tips? And how do you make him hit like a tank cuz right now he's hitting like a wet noodle.

Comments

• Options
    The_WatcherThe_Watcher Posts: 148
    edited October 2019
    He is worth R2, but IMO wait till his fight start nullify bug is fixed. That's my suggestion since we don't even have a clue what the fix is going to look like.

As for tips, wait for 100 genetic potential (awakened really makes it easy though in my experience), then throw your sp3 and start the rotation. Mystic dispersion is really helpful for keep spamming sp2 back to back after initial sp3. Most of the damage comes from bleed. Best opponent will be those having buffs as well as non-bleed immune like venom, the champion.
    Lagacy have a nice video on tips for SS, make sure to check it out.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Watch lagacy’s guide on him, also he’s quite reliant on mystic dispersion for the mega damage with the sp2 chain so I wouldn’t r2 him if you can’t run that (assuming you’re talking about a 6* here)
  • Options

He is worth R2, but IMO wait till his fight start nullify bug is fixed. That's my suggestion since we don't even have a clue what the fix is going to look like.

As for tips, wait for 100 genetic potential (awakened really makes it easy though in my experience), then throw your sp3 and start the rotation. Mystic dispersion is really helpful for keep spamming sp2 back to back after initial sp3. Most of the damage comes from bleed. Best opponent will be those having buffs as well as non-bleed immune like venom, the champion.

@The_Watcher Wait, he's bugged?
  • Options
    He's getting the fix in v25.0 (after about a year since reported). Here's the bug report thread: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/111040/symbiote-supreme-bugs#latest

Wait till the update and test him out before ranking him up, I'm worried about that "some interactions" wording but still hope they fixed the whole fight start nullify issue.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

@The_Watcher Wait, he's bugged?
    It’s getting fixed next update but yeah, he’s meant to nullify all buffs at the start of the fight and some of them don’t get nullified
  • Options

He's getting the fix in v25.0 (after about a year since reported). Here's the bug report thread: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/111040/symbiote-supreme-bugs#latest

Wait till the update and test him out before ranking him up, I'm worried about that "some interactions" wording but still hope they fixed the whole fight start nullify issue.

@The_Watcher When will that update come out?
  • Options
    According to changelog, it should come next week.
  • Options

According to changelog, it should come next week.

oh