Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

New r2 6 star

NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,916 ★★★★★

Comments

• Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,788 ★★★★★
    Very nice! I love seeing not-so-usual rankups. The ones that you don't hear about in god-tier-lists and what not... She is part of some great synergies, too.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Enjoy her! She is a unique character! From an angel in Spawn to Thors sister...one of the more interesting character histories...kick some butt with her!
  • Options

Solid choice! She was one of my 1st maxed out 4 stars, my 2nd 4/55 champ and my 2nd six star. She helped me clear LoL easy path. Very underrated. Let me know how much a heavy attack does when she has 3 furies.

20k heavies
  • Options
    MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260

Awesome,glad to know that she's worthy for others too. She's probably will be my first 5/65,once i get the rest of 2nd t5b
  • Options
    Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    I like to see people ranking up champs other than Domino and Medusa lol

The variety is good
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,575 ★★★★★
    I also have her r2 by far amazing due to havok counter synergy wise and also having a tiny regen but still helps a lot hope u enjoy using her as she makes fights go quick
  • Options
    NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Would you r3 her? Just saying, as expensive as r2s are, I probably wouldn't r2 anyone that I wasn't willing to r3.
  • Options
    plpkokplpkok Posts: 152
    I've enjoyed my r4 5 star angela for a very long time. She is also suicide friendly as her regen helps counter it and once double edge debuff is off she will get back to 100% health
  • Options
    SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    edited October 2019

Can we get some information on her damage? I have done some crazy numbers/fights with my 4* r4 and don't have a 5* so I can't even imagine what she hits like in that level

I made a reddit thread on it a while back when I R2'd mine.

Prestige is 7898

Crits (No synergies and neutral class match up):

Two Fury: Med = 6718

Two Fury Light = 4307

Three Fury Med = 8754

Three Fury Light = 5612

The Heavy attack can range depending on how much Fury and if both hits crit or not. But the second hit from 3 fury if it crits is about 11k (It crits ALOT since her heavy gains 2100 crit chance on top of her already high crit chance)

Edit: Just did a quick test cuz clearly I forgot. With 3 Fury and both hits being crits it does exactly 18305. I did 3 heavies and all 3, each 6 hits crit. So it was a total of 54915K damage from 3 simple Heavies.

I do have 3/3 Glass Cannon as well but nothing really else.
  • Options

Would you r3 her? Just saying, as expensive as r2s are, I probably wouldn't r2 anyone that I wasn't willing to r3.

Who said I wouldn’t r3 her because I would
  • Options
    Saiyan said:

Can we get some information on her damage? I have done some crazy numbers/fights with my 4* r4 and don't have a 5* so I can't even imagine what she hits like in that level

I made a reddit thread on it a while back when I R2'd mine.

Prestige is 7898

Crits (No synergies and neutral class match up):

Two Fury: Med = 6718

Two Fury Light = 4307

Three Fury Med = 8754

Three Fury Light = 5612

The Heavy attack can range depending on how much Fury and if both hits crit or not. But the second hit from 3 fury if it crits is about 11k (It crits ALOT since her heavy gains 2100 crit chance on top of her already high crit chance)

Edit: Just did a quick test cuz clearly I forgot. With 3 Fury and both hits being crits it does exactly 18305. I did 3 heavies and all 3, each 6 hits crit. So it was a total of 54915K damage from 3 simple Heavies.

I do have 3/3 Glass Cannon as well but nothing really else.
    My Angela with 3 furies light 6k, medium 9k and heavy 1 hit 6k second hit 13k total 19-20k
  • Options
    Other than gulk and hulk my rank up are random I pick champs that I would rank up put them in a bowl or w.e and the name I select is the champ that gets ranked, I will be doing it again the next time I have a 6 star worthy of ranking up. I mix my 5 and 6 star and see who gets selected.
  • Options
    My Angela with 3 furies light 6k, medium 9k and heavy 1 hit 6k second hit 13k total 19-20k

That's the number I'd get also if I rounded it off. Random rank up's are truly interesting and makes the game more dynamic. Tho I don't do that but I do personally pick champs I enjoy much more over who's "good" or who's a better defender, etc. This is a game we play for fun and it's no fun ranking champs you don't like.
  • Options
    Saiyan said:

That's the number I'd get also if I rounded it off. Random rank up's are truly interesting and makes the game more dynamic. Tho I don't do that but I do personally pick champs I enjoy much more over who's "good" or who's a better defender, etc. This is a game we play for fun and it's no fun ranking champs you don't like.

My random or only from champs I like that’s what makes it fun for me, I won’t rank up a champ I don’t like
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,730 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    Awesome!!
    I ranked my 6* Angela to r2 before I even ranked any 5* to r5.
    No regrets.
    Her regen coupled with adrenaline makes her solid.
    Her sp1 for fury is great, esp if u synergize her with heimdahl, Loki, and majik.
    Try to activate the permanent fury from heimdahl early.
    Other combos I've used include sparky and doc oct in place of majik for +6 attack.
    Really hope u enjoy her.

Fyi - the Loki/ heimdahl health regen works every fight.
    Also, when coupled with heimdahl, sometimes she can get 4 furies.
  • Options
    doctorb said:

Awesome!!
    I ranked my 6* Angela to r2 before I even ranked any 5* to r5.
    No regrets.
    Her regen coupled with adrenaline makes her solid.
    Her sp1 for fury is great, esp if u synergize her with heimdahl, Loki, and majik.
    Try to activate the permanent fury from heimdahl early.
    Other combos I've used include sparky and doc oct in place of majik for +6 attack.
    Really hope u enjoy her.

Fyi - the Loki/ heimdahl health regen works every fight.
    Also, when coupled with heimdahl, sometimes she can get 4 furies.

The best way to use the Heimdall fury with Angela is to wait till you get to a SP3 and get two of the Aptitude buffs that way instead of the Heimdall giving you 15% attack it instead gives you 30%. This also applies to the Crit buff from Guilli/Magik, you'll get a 500+ crit chance boost instead of 250.