**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Corvus taking bleed damage in AQ

Trying to figure out why Corvus is taking bleed damage against Void in AQ map 5. He doesn’t take the damage from Gulk or Electro and the fear of the void buff isn’t active.

Comments

• SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    I just came here to post about this. Wiped out my Corvus, and I still had my glaive charges up!

He should not be bleeding out on this node, AQ, map 5, node was heal bock & 100% bleed out in 60 secs...

Note, he did NOT bleed out fighting GULK!
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It’s in the patch notes for next update
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    That’s not bleed damage that’s Void dealing direct damage because of the debuff itself.
    edited October 2019

That’s not bleed damage that’s Void dealing direct damage because of the debuff itself.

You are wrong. He was getting 100% bleed damage before I even got that petrify debuff on me because of the stupid way I had to take a screen shot... this was all before I got that. (as in, after the fact).

Then I thought I should screen shot it... but I had that debuff at that time.

The petrify debuff in the image has not been applied yet. You are not taking bleed damage.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    You are taking damage because you have a bleed debuff active, but that’s not bleed damage it’s void’s damage
  • CinjunCinjun Posts: 41
    Like I said when I posted it. It is bleed damage. Intimidating presence or fear of the void is not active.
    Lvernon15 said:

You are taking damage because you have a bleed debuff active, but that’s not bleed damage it’s void’s damage

Cinjun said:

Like I said when I posted it. It is bleed damage. Intimidating presence or fear of the void is not active.

Yup, and Corvus worked fine before on this very same path.
    @Cinjun Are you not understanding what’s being said? In the image his glaive charges are on so he’s not taking damage from bleed. When you fight void and have a debuff on you, you take direct damage from Void NOT bleed.
    Cinjun said:

Lvernon15 said:

I start taking damage immediately.

@Cinjun Are you not understanding what’s being said? In the image his glaive charges are on so he’s not taking damage from bleed. When you fight void and have a debuff on you, you take direct damage from Void NOT bleed.

As you can see in the pic I just posted there is no buff active besides bleed.

This is me in a duel fighting Magik with Void. Parry, which applies a stun DEBUFF, would cause Magik to take direct damage for the duration of the debuff. And that applies to any debuff in the game.

This is me in a duel fighting Magik with Void. Parry, which applies a stun DEBUFF, would cause Magik to take direct damage for the duration of the debuff. And that applies to any debuff in the game.

Took me a minute but I get it. Thanks. This is why I came here.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    No bug at all regardless of void he deal danmged for ever debuff one you regardless of if it bleed. As long ist pasive
    Sorry bout that folks. I’m an idiot. Thanks for answering my question...... in multiple variations.
  • HaamertailHaamertail Posts: 109
    In aq, corvus is bugged. Vs void and spidy in last two minis the bleed node actually does bleed damage to him. Supposedly a fix is coming in next update. The petrify debuff is activating but has not fully spun. It would start dealing damage if it was solid, not during spin timer.