**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

This guy shows how a 6* duped guillotine 2099 can be

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
This MSD guy is truly amazing. I'm very impressed.
https://youtu.be/WwOQlru0G2M

Comments

• WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    Golf clap (clearly unimpressed)
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Well, u have the right to feel unimpressed. Maybe u can play better than him.

This guy just won the nycc beat the boss contest, his competitors are Seatin/Dreamin. See how he use the nerfed she hulk to beat Act 6.2 The Champion. One shot no revive.
    https://youtu.be/0ZefQmOpJR4
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    I love his works. But IMO 370+ hits is a bit too much for a r2 duped champ.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

Nah he sp2 Hav many hit don’t take hit as a lot anymore fx medusa Hav 10hit one a sp2 so take time in
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★

You do realize this she is a ramp up champ right because once you ramp her up she is nuts

• SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★

She starts with a hit count of 100 in her combo meter so she actually took him down in 270 hits and that's not even her highest damage potential as she can ramp upto 600 hits
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

She starts with a hit count of 100 in her combo meter so she actually took him down in 270 hits and that's not even her highest damage potential as she can ramp upto 600 hits
    That was the first fight, star lord, so it was the full 370, there are requirements to start with 100 that requires a previous fight.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    So once she knocks out opponent with her sp3 , she gains 100 combo at the beginning of next fight. I want to know, for further fights does the 100 combo Keeps on adding? Like aegons combo keep adding up? Or it's 100 everytime and you start from there?

So once she knocks out opponent with her sp3 , she gains 100 combo at the beginning of next fight. I want to know, for further fights does the 100 combo Keeps on adding? Like aegons combo keep adding up? Or it's 100 everytime and you start from there?

No, if you keep knocking them out with the sp3 you keep starting with 100, she does not need as much ramp up as aegon
  • Phantom4Phantom4 Posts: 33
    @theMercenary may be u don't know that these are LOL fights.. The average hit count on them will be 350+
  • UnFazedSkullUnFazedSkull Posts: 245 ★★
    I guess you can say @Reference is using MSD for....reference.

Get it?

Sorry I'll stop.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Lormif said:

That was the first fight, star lord, so it was the full 370, there are requirements to start with 100 that requires a previous fight.
    Ah right my bad
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    I never know if these titles are clickbait or language barriered..

Edit: May have just made up a word with "barriered"...
    Seatin’s one is unduped, but still very powerful
    https://youtu.be/N9Sfami09yA
  • Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★
    Reference said:

Very impressive. Truly.

But don't you think it's a bit crazy that to beat that opponent you needed to have a 300+ combo without being hit once? what % of the player base can do that?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Caino1023 said:

Reference said:

Very impressive. Truly.

But don't you think it's a bit crazy that to beat that opponent you needed to have a 300+ combo without being hit once? what % of the player base can do that?
    Nop she hav combos sheel one so she can get hit ones or 3 I’m think it is it the same with Sl.
    Caino1023 said:

Reference said:

Very impressive. Truly.

For LOL, over 200 hits is pretty common, given each opponent have over 100k health.

I doubt how many players can finish LOL without revives. This quest is basically challenging those top tier players, like MSD type of ppl.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Reference said:

Caino1023 said:

Reference said:

Very impressive. Truly.

For LOL, over 200 hits is pretty common, given each opponent have over 100k health.

I doubt how many players can finish LOL without revives. This quest is basically challenging those top tier players, like MSD type of ppl.
    They’re all over 1.5mil hp iirc

Reference said:

Caino1023 said:

Reference said:

Very impressive. Truly.

They’re all over 1.5mil hp iirc
    U’re right
    1. Starlord (3.3 m)
    2. Thor Jane Foster (3.3 m)
    3. Daredevil Netflix (3.3 m)
    4. Venompool (3.3 m)
    5. Docter Strange (3.3 m)
    6. Kamala Khan (3.3 m)
    7. Rocket Raccoon (3.3 m)
    8. Maestro (Boss) (3.3 m)
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Caino1023 said:

Reference said:

Very impressive. Truly.

I think a pretty big % of the player base can do that, and have already done that. Either in Labyrinth using a 5* SL with synergies, or in an earlier time when 3* champs were used with PB synergie in Realm of Legends: 3* SL against Wolvie: many players had a 700+ (some even over a 1000+) combo (without being hit once).
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Caino1023 said:

Reference said:

Very impressive. Truly.

Most people who have completed LoL??? Also I am pretty sure she has some sort of combo shield on her heavy or smthn.

Caino1023 said:

Reference said:

Very impressive. Truly.

Most people who have completed LoL??? Also I am pretty sure she has some sort of combo shield on her heavy or smthn.
    if he used heaves you can lock in the combo shield, up to 2x + 2 per digi-soul you did not use as a preflight ability. So you could have 6 combo shield charges, but then you would not have the additional damage, or the regen, or the power drain.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Reference said:

Well, u have the right to feel unimpressed. Maybe u can play better than him.

This guy just won the nycc beat the boss contest, his competitors are Seatin/Dreamin. See how he use the nerfed she hulk to beat Act 6.2 The Champion. One shot no revive.
    https://youtu.be/0ZefQmOpJR4
    Sadly, dreamin (me) was not in the finals, that's heisenberg (aka dreaminsucks) lol