**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

skilled player lf ally G1 /

Very skilled player lf alliance
AW gold 1
AQ top 1000
More info about me. line - Soci0pa7h
ally

Comments

• OneAboveAll13OneAboveAll13 Posts: 190
    edited November 2019
    You can help us growing until you find suitable alliance for you!

Help will be appreciated.

Details is last post!!
  • Reign668Reign668 Posts: 136
    Cant find you in game but, my ignorance is Reign668. We are a developing ally running 2 bgs in aq maps 4, an 3 atm, an war we have only had 2 fights, so I wont be able to tell you our average war ranking yet. But if your curious come take a look at our ally and maybe you'll become apart of the family an help us grow together. We are looking at around 30k pts this week in aq if that helps.
  • Reign668Reign668 Posts: 136
    Ign* not ignorance lol stupid auto correct 🤣🤣🤣