**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do you feel dread when your about to open a 5 star crystal?

SignumSignum Posts: 133
edited August 2017 in General Discussion

Do you feel dread when your about to open a 5 star crystal? 177 votes

Yes
81%
Etaki_LirakoiMattyloMasterSmokeNEOGrubTulvenVdh2008ImmortalNo_More_HeroesBigPoppaCBONERagamugginGunnerRB6942ElblaggaWhododo872LocoMotivesSnakeEyes69CableBearz_RuleGimli_SoGZeke_the_Xbot 145 votes
No
18%
JJWGroundedWisdomNevvBMcord11758JamezBongKronos987654321MEŦAPħҰSBadroseHeartlessRaganatorSpity68AddyosDemonicStalkerDeadbyrd9Fireballs5Vossler77MillybearThatsausageAxeCopFireAmonthir 32 votes

Comments

• 2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    No
    Not anymore, The last one i got i just straight popped it and got Rocket. he is at ramk 2 and he packs a mean punch .
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    It's like that with any crystal, not just 5* crystals. That's just how this game is. There's bad champs in order to make you appreciate the good champs.
  • ShaviovShaviov Posts: 1
    Yes
    Still getting excited till now specially for the special characters
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Close to my first one and I'm nervous.
  • 2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    No
    Shaviov wrote: »
    Still getting excited till now specially for the special characters

I got star lord a smy fist 5star, still waiting to dupe him after six more pulls, the dread left after the third pull without a dupe
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Yes
    I honestly feel no joy in opening them at least when opening a 4 star crystal you have such a wide range of good champs you could pull whereas the 5 star pool is a joke.
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    Yes
    Mhykke wrote: »
    Not dread.....Just numb. I pretty much realize I won't be getting anything usable for a long while, if I'm still around.

This. Last time I got a freaking useless Netflix DD
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Yes
    For me I can't sit on a 5 star crystal for too long because I just start wondering everything it could possibly be, and how to plan around it.

Then it becomes like the big red button you're not supposed to push, I just have to open it.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I've got 32k of 5* shards right now.
    There's nothing in the basic 5* worth opening them for until November but I'm holding until December, maybe even January if the games still going then.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Not really dread just annoyance when I get someone who's either useless, sucks or I don't want which all 3 of mine.

Juggernaut iron fist and spider gwen and I'm not looking forward to my fourth on my main or first on my alt because I'll probably get crappy one considering my luck so far with them.
  • My general dread for both 4* and 5* pulls is that I'll get something I didn't need another one of (class wise) rather than something I really need to fill a gap. I don't know other's mileage in this respect, but I have some classes that are way over represented and a few that are way way under.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Yes
    At least after the 30th duping a **** champ will have some reward now. But mostly I have a tiny bit of hope with the expectation of disappointment every time I open now. Really more likely to be disappointed then happy with the pulls out of this crystals with the current champs they've decided to add.
  • KingOfMcocKingOfMcoc Posts: 102
    Yes
    SummonerB2 wrote: »
    Close to my first one and I'm nervous.

Have fun pulling spider Gwen!
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    The_One wrote: »
    I've got 32k of 5* shards right now.
    There's nothing in the basic 5* worth opening them for until November but I'm holding until December, maybe even January if the games still going then.

Ultron, basically a game breaker. Regen, poison and bleed immune, useful for map 6, and certain paths in quests like caltrops
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    No
    I feel 20k points on the arena or a dupe, no dread
  • At this point I'd actually hate to have a 5* duped...I have so few I need to get more varied ones not dupe one I have. I know the utility of duping one, but I'd rather spread out and have a better selection of types at this point.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Yes
    To be completely honest, The 5* basic pool is the worst pool in the game and that includes PHCs. So yeah it's pure dread opening them.
  • DefJ123DefJ123 Posts: 54
    Yes
    Yes. After double duping antman, it's always nerve wracking. Especially knowing that Luke cage, spidey Gwen and Kay Kay are waiting for me.

Last I opened dropped me a 5* x23 though, so that was awesome!
  • ShinyMew2ShinyMew2 Posts: 187
    No
    Nope. I haven't gotten any bad 5* crystal pulls yet. I'll list the crystals I've opened in order.
    1. Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers)
    2. Drax
    3. Spider-Man (Classic)
    4. Iron Fist
    5. Moon Knight
    6. Ultron - Prime
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Yes
    yep! Last pull was Gwen, before that I duped IP. None of my 5*s are worth a damn
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    No
    I really don't take stock in what I roll. It lands on what it lands on. Don't get me wrong, I hope for certain Champs. I just don't let it rent space in my head when they don't come. I put whoever I roll to work somehow and I keep going. My last was LC. Not who I wanted, but I'll Rank him and have another 20k in the Arena.
  • Yes
    I don't really like how kabam is putting in all these **** champs in the 5* crystal and saving the good ones for last. I'd like the release of the champions to be a little more balanced. Right now the 5* hero crystal is mostly trash, and if you get someone good, feel good, you're a lucky person.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    No
    I am indifferent. Sure there are champs I would like but ultimately there is so much **** that I go in knowing my chances are higher to get ****.
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    No
    Not anymore. I did a huge clean up and kept 16 champs that I enjoy playing with or have some sort of utility. Never been happier actually. Dropped my rating to 57k. 3 5* 1 ranked 3/45 2 at 2/35 and 11 4* at 4/40.
  • Yes
    Vossler77 wrote: »
    Not anymore. I did a huge clean up and kept 16 champs that I enjoy playing with or have some sort of utility. Never been happier actually. Dropped my rating to 57k. 3 5* 1 ranked 3/45 2 at 2/35 and 11 4* at 4/40.

• Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Yes
    Theres like 10 good champs the rest ate just ****.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Yes
    As above