**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My thoughts on the new conqueror calender

Ya_Boi_28Ya_Boi_28 Posts: 3,050 ★★★★★
Since the new calendars have dropped, and I've failed to become uncollected, I now have to live with the conqueror calendar. Unfortunately, that means I miss out on the 750 5 star shards in the old calender. That kinda sucks but I want to hear your thoughts. For me, those shards were sometimes the difference between a 5 star at the end of the month and having to grind out some event or hope for a 4 star dupe. This is kind of like a push me to get uncollected (which is kinda good ngl) but I still miss the old shards.

TL;DR I miss the 750 give star shards in the old calendar and this calendar pushes me to become uncollected. What are your thoughts on the new calendar?

Comments

• Options
    monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    new calendar is not thaaat awesome anyway. I'm UC for a while and a new 4* isn't gonna do much. half t2a is great though. I can't complain of the free stuff tbh, you only get it by logging in 🤣
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Hellow said:

Here are my two cents on this
    For people who complain about it being “nerfed”: I hope they get rid of it all together for them

I can respect that. But now I'm going to try to push for uncollected. I just have 5.2.5 and 5.2.6 to do.
    Yup I agree
    I'm in a similar spot with three quests before uncollected and cyber Monday and the calendar are somewhat pushing me towards that
  • Options
    Pool5555Pool5555 Posts: 63
    edited November 2019
    Push for uncollected is not that hard, collector is the boogeyman of mcoc. He just seems difficult but actually isn't.(bane is your best friend and because of the aggressive node he throws heavy and dashed at you willy nilly). It just a matter of 2-3 team lvl2 revives with a solid 4 star roster.
    Go for uncollected.

Trust me all of us uncollected, were smiling not on that moment when we beat the collector but on that moment when we realized that the collector was beatable
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Hellow said:

For people who complain about it being “nerfed”: I hope they get rid of it all together for them

I can respect that. But now I'm going to try to push for uncollected. I just have 5.2.5 and 5.2.6 to do.
    You did 5.2.4?? Then 5.2.5 and 5.2.6 should be absolutely no issue. I found 5.2.4 to be the hardest and most frustrating content of act 5.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Hellow said:

Hellow said:

Missing one month will not break your account and I’m glad most people are pushing to be UC since it’s actually beneficial for them
    You want free stuff? Then you have to met the min requirements for them

Why do you think you're entitled to free stuff? Because you believe you're better than conquerors? Guess what, you're not.
    Holy **** someone didn’t think at all
    Where did I say I said I was entitled to the free stuff? No where in fact I said you must met the min requirements to get them
    And as cavalier I’m pretty sure that tittles says I have achieved more than conquerors which is only 4.4 vs 6.1
    Next time don’t get your feelings all tied up :[
    You know what, scrap the calendar for everyone but you, cavaliers, because that's from hence forward the minimal requirements to deserve any free stuff. Cavaliers only have achieved enough to deserve anything for free, too bad for the rest they just need to work for that. Anyone who disagrees with me is a lazy bun.
  • Options
    Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★

Hellow said:

Hellow said:

Missing one month will not break your account and I’m glad most people are pushing to be UC since it’s actually beneficial for them
    You want free stuff? Then you have to met the min requirements for them

Why do you think you're entitled to free stuff? Because you believe you're better than conquerors? Guess what, you're not.
    Holy **** someone didn’t think at all
    Where did I say I said I was entitled to the free stuff? No where in fact I said you must met the min requirements to get them
    And as cavalier I’m pretty sure that tittles says I have achieved more than conquerors which is only 4.4 vs 6.1
    Next time don’t get your feelings all tied up :[
    You know what, scrap the calendar for everyone but you, cavaliers, because that's from hence forward the minimal requirements to deserve any free stuff. Cavaliers only have achieved enough to deserve anything for free, too bad for the rest they just need to work for that. Anyone who disagrees with me is a lazy bun.
    Would post a Salt Meme, but that would be a stolen one. haha
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Pool5555 said:

Push for uncollected is not that hard, collector is the boogeyman of mcoc. He just seems difficult but actually isn't.(bane is your best friend and because of the aggressive node he throws heavy and dashed at you willy nilly). It just a matter of 2-3 team lvl2 revives with a solid 4 star roster.
    Go for uncollected.

Trust me all of us uncollected, were smiling not on that moment when we beat the collector but on that moment when we realized that the collector was beatable

Was that last bit inspired by DNA3000, because that sounds exactly like what he said about a week ago?
  • Options
    ẞlооd said:

Pool5555 said:

Go for uncollected.

Was that last bit inspired by DNA3000, because that sounds exactly like what he said about a week ago?
    Yes
  • Options
    Like it's a really good reference, collector as boogeyman. Seems scary but actually isn't
  • Options
    DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    You think cavalier calendar is good with pathetic 100 6* shards grand total 200 whoopy doo
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    So there are 2 benefits to this. At your level 4 stars and 5 stars have very close value since its easier to awaken and sig 4 stars but you can also rank 4 5 stars with the little T2alpha you have. You can also use both rarities for every content so its not that bad. Also this incentivizes people pushing up to uncollected which is the largest stepping stone in the game.
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I didn't like the calendar, so I pushed for Uncollected and did it
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    look bro, contender or proven doesn't mean anything

there are 3 categores of players in this game

1.CAVALIER
    2. UNCOLLECTED
    3. REST OF THE PLAYERS
  • Options
    Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221

1.CAVALIER
    2. UNCOLLECTED
    3. REST OF THE PLAYERS

And this why I play less and less. I have no intentions of spending 500-1000 creds to become uncollected. Creds for what revives only. This why i have never attempted to become uncollected.

I dont buy creds or play arena for hours on the days. Back to playing shadow legends.

• Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

1.CAVALIER
    2. UNCOLLECTED
    3. REST OF THE PLAYERS

And this why I play less and less. I have no intentions of spending 500-1000 creds to become uncollected. Creds for what revives only. This why i have never attempted to become uncollected.

I dont buy creds or play arena for hours on the days. Back to playing shadow legends.

Actually, Uncollected isn't too hard to get to ... you just have to be patient and build the right roster.

I'm a F2P, casual player .. (takes me forever to build up resources to rank up a 5*!) O.o
    But I did manage to get Uncollected earlier in the year. Still haven't touched Act 6 .. and not even looking at it (or Cavalier) ... LOL

So yeah, I didn't actually spend any units on collector .. just saved up a few revives and heals via the free crystals .. then bit the bullet and "went for it" ... went down pretty easy to rank 3 5*'s ... *shrug*