**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

KM SP2

LucianoDelHoyaLucianoDelHoya Posts: 1,458 ★★★
Im in Tier 3 AW,

Taken path 6 AoN, after landing a SP2 i should of been able to tank Quake's SP3 but i've taken damage from her SP3 and lost all the 3 charges in the process... normally i wouldnt loose any health but lost alot of health,

Pretty certain its a bug... AQ farce earlier now AW

Comments

• Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    I use km in aw I hope he’s not bugged
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    KMs indestructible charges are numbered to 3. Normally any sp3 with more hits than 3 will damage him normally.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Did you have a concussion on you when she used her sp3?
    Concussion reduces ability accuracy
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Patchie93 said:

Did you have a concussion on you when she used her sp3?
    Concussion reduces ability accuracy

Probably that. Same reason my Blade can prevent the charges from working.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★

Terra said:

KMs indestructible charges are numbered to 3. Normally any sp3 with more hits than 3 will damage him normally.

All SP3's are treated as "1 hit" for these type of purposes no matter how many hits it goes up during the SP3 animation.
    Nope. I've tested. KM can survive a hype sp3 (which is stated as 2 hits in combo meter, no damage) but gets hurt from say Ultron who has I think 27ish combo hits in sp3. KM gets hurt there
  • Options
    DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Terra said:

Terra said:

All SP3's are treated as "1 hit" for these type of purposes no matter how many hits it goes up during the SP3 animation.
    Nope. I've tested. KM can survive a hype sp3 (which is stated as 2 hits in combo meter, no damage) but gets hurt from say Ultron who has I think 27ish combo hits in sp3. KM gets hurt there
    I'm not sure if KM's vibranium armor, which is gained from launching an offensive attack, is considered an offensive or defensive ability. If the former is true, then it's possible Ultron lowered its accuracy (Ultron's Nano-Inhibitors lower offensive ability accuracy per armor up buff)
  • Options
    DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Try testing it with someone who cant armor break, nullify/steal, lower ability accuracy, and has 4+ hits with their special 3. If I remember correctly, Venom's special 3 matches this description assuming youre not below 18% health + not armor broken
  • Options
    ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    It says it in her abilities.

• Options
    This is the same for LC. Anyone that can tank an sp3 dependent on AAR, Quake can bypass.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Oh my God please don't create your own mcoc that's wrong description
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

KM is one of my R4’s and I use him pretty much every chance I have. And sorry to say but you are 100% mistaken. I’ve tanked Cyclops, and Ultron hits. Both are over 20. Never once have I taken damage. I’m sure I have videos of it. If not I’ll record some.

@LucianoDelHoya it’s entirely possible you had a 4+ stack of concussion on you?
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Terra said:

Terra said:

You are wrong. He can tank any special 3 except collectors.
  • Options
    Terra said:

Terra said:

I beg to differ.

https://youtu.be/6yaRzGgfjck

Notice the only damage comes AFTER the L3’s and that’s from the DOT effect. And as you can see it’s +3 hits.

I tried getting an Ultron fight, but little robot was l1 spam heavy.
  • Options
    /sigh

Please read my above posts.
  • Options
    Aryl said:

/sigh

Please read my above posts.

Nobody is disputing the concussion being the cause. We are debating @Terra and the claims any L3 over 3 hits will damage KM