**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which set of AQ Modifiers are you going to run?

Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★

if you are thinking of running from a combination of these node sets, please specify which ones you think you're going to run. Assume the lists describe the nodes in order from Day 1 to Day 5.

Which set of AQ Modifiers are you going to run? 15 votes

None
6%
RazorDevil 1 vote
Only a few of the Normal ones
6%
Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 1 vote
Normal all the way
0%
A combination of Normal and Heroic
6%
Suman_sahA 1 vote
Heroic all the way
20%
BulmktMathking13Kappa2g 3 votes
A combination of Heroic and Master
20%
DestroyyourchamTheInfintyCiedre 3 votes
Master all the way
33%
xNigJjelgJadedZuko_ILCChampioncritic 5 votes
what is AQ?
6%
Lvernon15 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    Heroic all the way
    argh why did it upload in a different order?
    Anyway I'm personally vouching for my alliance to run only Heroic Modifiers. I could see us running Normal on day 2 (again assuming the nodes are listed in order from day 1 to 5) because Feats of Power is quite intimidating, but yeah I expect we'll be looking at running Heroic all the time.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Anyway I'm personally vouching for my alliance to run only Heroic Modifiers. I could see us running Normal on day 2 (again assuming the nodes are listed in order from day 1 to 5) because Feats of Power is quite intimidating, but yeah I expect we'll be looking at running Heroic all the time.

did you quote him and then copy and paste? if so it probably kept the color tags.
  • Options
    Heroic all the way
    Lormif said:

did you quote him and then copy and paste? if so it probably kept the color tags.
    no they're screenshots.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Master all the way
    The master nodes are not even that annoying to begin with. At most i see it being a nuisance on minibosses but not anywhere else.