**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are you disappointed by the Old Man Logan buff?

2»

Comments

• AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019

He’s better than before, but kabam could have made him a lot better with minor tweaks. The real question is, if you have collosus, havoc, namor, domino, omega red and OML all waiting to go to R4 and you could only pick one would you pick OML over the others?

How is it a quotation? Omega has all utility oml has and even more, plus higher damage
    I'd take x23 over current oml
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    He’s better than before that’s for sure and it’s still pushed him upto my 3rd/4th best mutant 5* spot but there’s not exactly much competition in that area of my roster lol.
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    I didn’t like the new buff design. He has some loopholes. Regen Buff dependent makes him very easy to beat for certain champs, such as Yondu and Venom. But I don’t think he’ll be at defense. So with some strategy he’ll get over that too.

He might be useful for certain fights nodes now. No need to seek another “god tier” champ. And no need to measure his power against WS, just not realistic.
  • WhalewraithWhalewraith Posts: 9
    Well for me, despite his damage being up and liking the bleeds, I actually liked Logan before. His constant regen stacked with all the other mastery's like willpower made him a good survivor that's gone now.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    The issue with OML isn't unarguably better than before. This is the first buff where you can't just play him and see a drastic difference in ability from before so they dropped the ball even if he is slightly better. You can do a 5 hit combo and see that Colossus is significantly more useful, I can't say that about OML. I'm upset I wasn't items to take him to r3 when there are better champs to rank.
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    Fjolnir said:

I’m still baffled as to why he was buffed over Magneto or Deadpool

Agree 1000%, DPX is one of the worst champs in the game. Magneto is right up there as well. Colossus was deserved, OML not so much.