**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* or 6* Doctor Doom?!?!

Anyone know of a 5 or 6* Doc Doom I can duel to get a feel for his gameplay before monthly event tomorrow?!?!

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Shrinidhi said:

Tsully
    He has a r5 5* Doom without suicides.

Cheers mate
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Did they get these from NYCC?
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    17k prestige??? wowwww
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Woozie said:

17k prestige??? wowwww

He runs big suicides.
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    edited November 2019

Woozie said:

17k prestige??? wowwww

He runs big suicides.
    Still insane haha
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

Woozie said:

17k prestige??? wowwww

He runs big suicides.
    I was so confused when I saw this. I could've sworn it said it was impossible or something, then I saw you edited to possible haha. That is some nice prestige tho..
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    So both of his special are unblockable? Seem hard.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    ẞlооd said:

Woozie said:

17k prestige??? wowwww

He runs big suicides.
    I was so confused when I saw this. I could've sworn it said it was impossible or something, then I saw you edited to possible haha. That is some nice prestige tho..
    @ẞlооd I misunderstood what the 17k they were referencing. They said prestige and I was thinking the 5 champ average but they meant the P.I of Doom so I fixed when I saw I made a mistake.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    Nah01 said:

So both of his special are unblockable? Seems hard.

Only if launched whilst his Aura is active.

The SP1 is Unblockable, but the first hit is incredibly easy to dodge (subsequent hits less so...); and that's the hit that inflicts Power drain. The damage from the following beam attacks isn't too much, even if you're clipped by them. SP2 is tricky to avoid - more practice required for me, at least.

To be honest, he really isn't that tough an opponent by himself (I'm sure he'll be pretty bad once he's noded up a lot in EQ); although he looks like he could be amazing on Attack.

Good to have some Duel practice; particularly practicing against Unblockable SP1. Thanks, guys.