**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sinister post SP3 unresponsive to heavy charging

13»

Comments

• FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Just got an email. Support is going back to the developers. Keep feeding info, test and report the bug!
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Same issue for me, can't charge a heavy after sp3
    Has anyone tried this with Doom? His heavies surround the SP3 animation.

Has anyone tried this with Doom? His heavies surround the SP3 animation.

This apparently affects doom. When he comes out of his SP3 and you attempt a medium, depending on how you ended the combo prior to entering the sp3 he whiffs and then starts his combo (as long as you continue)
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    I coincidentally found this thread while searching for something else, but I too have experienced it. I was lucky enough to get 5* Sinister early on and took him to R4. I don't play him much outside of arenas, as he's mostly on defense.

Yesterday I pulled him as a 6* and was playing around and realized I couldn't execute a heavy attack after an SP3 either. I thought it was user error. Now I see this post and makes me second guess considering on taking him to R2.

Why is this issue being ignored?

I coincidentally found this thread while searching for something else, but I too have experienced it. I was lucky enough to get 5* Sinister early on and took him to R4. I don't play him much outside of arenas, as he's mostly on defense.

Yesterday I pulled him as a 6* and was playing around and realized I couldn't execute a heavy attack after an SP3 either. I thought it was user error. Now I see this post and makes me second guess considering on taking him to R2.

Why is this issue being ignored?

Sinister is great. I sent a video to Kabam and was told they re-created the bug and are working on it. Here’s the video:

https://youtu.be/aKqEJBPbNKE

Hopefully they get it done soon but keep pressing. It’s been about 7 months
    I was told it would be in the most recent update.
    Is this still ok the docket to be resolved?