**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Seriously Not Fun

For past Three Months I have Been getting Worst of the Worst champions from 5* crystals
first finished act 5 opened got iron patriot open another got magneto opened another groot why is my luck terrible or is here problems with crystals

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Rng, you’re just unlucky, that’s it
  • Options
    chaos_bruhchaos_bruh Posts: 181
    its very difficult to earn shards that to if your free to play player and not a whaler
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yeah, but it’s rng, not a big, you’re just unlucky
  • Options
    seriously mate !!! not funny
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    RNG is a pain. I’ve been there. Granted my first 2-3 5* was out of the original 5* crystal in this game that was all trash(prior to any champ buffs).

You need to increase your shard volume though. What tier wars do you play and What content you do you clear. For me it took me a very long time to event get a champ worthy of
    R4 but that required me to get very good at clearing content with R5 4stars. All of Act 5 was explored only with 4* as a result of this over a year ago.

I can say if you get good with your 4* you will shred with god tier ranked 5*
  • Options
    Also it always comes in waves for me. I’ll get trash for a period then get 2 or 3 solid champs over a month then back to trash for a couple.
  • Options
    i am currently not in any alliances so not war just finished act 5 not just exploring diffrent chapters and side quest in master and epic so i get as much as 6* and 5* shards possible to open atleast one beyond god tier or god tier champ
    Timone147 said:

RNG is a pain. I’ve been there. Granted my first 2-3 5* was out of the original 5* crystal in this game that was all trash(prior to any champ buffs).

You need to increase your shard volume though. What tier wars do you play and What content you do you clear. For me it took me a very long time to event get a champ worthy of
    R4 but that required me to get very good at clearing content with R5 4stars. All of Act 5 was explored only with 4* as a result of this over a year ago.

• Options
    Timone147 said:

Also it always comes in waves for me. I’ll get trash for a period then get 2 or 3 solid champs over a month then back to trash for a couple.

lets see my next 5* hoping for best :smiley:
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Unfortunately not being in alliance severely decreases your 5* shard intake. Between Alliance 3 day events/SA and other alliance items on top of war your missing thousands of shards a week likely by not being in an alliance. even if you join a chill alliance that doesn’t do AQ or war you may add 500-1000 a week just by doing that.
  • Options
    DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    Agree. Alliance is way to go for progression. Its hard to hear about 5* being hard to get. They are the easiest they have ever been in the history of the game. that said I feel your pain lots of 5* I will never use other than for arena grind.

Hope your luck improves
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

i am currently not in any alliances so not war just finished act 5 not just exploring diffrent chapters and side quest in master and epic so i get as much as 6* and 5* shards possible to open atleast one beyond god tier or god tier champ

Timone147 said:

dude you just finished act 5, a large portion of us did not even have many 5*s, let alone the god tiers you see now, when we did that content.
  • Options
    TalhamazizTalhamaziz Posts: 66
    Been there :neutral: