5.4.6 stuck at Ultron

Pool5555Pool5555 Posts: 63
edited November 2019 in Strategy and Tips

Here's my roster

Comments

• Options
    Jridenhour_3Jridenhour_3 Posts: 348 ★★
    edited November 2019
    Medusa if shes fixed. Get to your sp1. Either intercept or if it's just armor up or regen parry and do MM SP1 tht will eliminate all buffs and powergain. Just straight up fight. Took me one revive my first run using medusa. Just make sure to keep armor shatter refreshed with sp3.
  • Options
    My medusa luck is not good i get power gain like every second time or get evaded by ultron. Any other solutions and general rank up suggestions please
  • Options
    monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    Pool5555 said:

My medusa luck is not good i get power gain like every second time or get evaded by ultron. Any other solutions and general rank up suggestions please

ultron is getting power probably because you're causing armor breaks when the deactivated buff is power gain. you have to be very careful at the beginning of that fight, because ideally you want to hit him when either fury or armor up are deactivated. with the evasion is not complicated. he'll evade every 7 seconds and i think the timer for impart (i think that's the node) is 7.5 seconds. so you have that in your favor kindof. i took him the down 8 times with medusa 5/50, same as yours
  • Options
    solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    @Pool5555
    Read his nodes. He has one that rotates inactive buffs on him every 7 seconds. If you inflict a debuff it activated that buff. The only one that really matters is power gain, that will get you killed instantly 95% of the time. And since medusa's heavies inflict armor break you have to evade/light intercept only until power gain switches to another buff. The rest of the buffs you're free to activate armor shatter and just win.

His evade is on the same timer as his buffs, so each time he switches buffs go in to trigger his evade then immediately back out so he can't counter. But, medusa has armor break, so if you medium while his armor up buff is active it'll remove it and instantly switch to his next passive buff, throwing off the timer, so you can just parry 4 light while he has armor up.

After you armor shatter him he doesn't evade, regen or gain buffs so the fight is easy. Keep chaining your armor shatters with sp3 and you win.
  • Options
    Thnx that was great help