**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fights resetting [Merged Thread]

Comments

• FlushFlush Posts: 108
    Just updated game on android still same problem after trying epic quest
  • xfou21xfou21 Posts: 34
    Whats the point of bringing the game back when you havent resolve the problem and we cant even get past a single fight ??
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Seriously kabam needs to give a huge compensation for players to be satisfied this time. This bug cost us to start AQ at least 5 hours late, for lots of players to not be able to do arena to perhaps get the 4* basic champ they maybe wanted as well as a delay in placing AW defenders.
  • Dino7878Dino7878 Posts: 32

Summoners,

Thank you for your patience. We are preparing to take the game out of Maintenance. We will start with Android users, before extending this to iOS users shortly.

Thank you all for your patience as we worked to solve this problem that resulted in an extended downtime. We will be discussing Compensation over the coming days, and will let you know when we have a plan.

Thank you again for your patience.

wow, take days to discuss compensation, while players have to use units to catch up on the lost time in arena with the hrs lost in recharge. nice biz move.
  • Jmatt821Jmatt821 Posts: 9
    edited November 2019
    Issue still isnt fixed. Come on guys. We knows it is friday but you have a responsibility to us" the users" for a properly functioning game. Take your time and get it right. Rushing will only cause further issues. Weve been patiently dealing with repeated issues for years now.

Also.. it's also showing we didnt enlist for this aw. Wrong, because I have the screenshot.
  • XygonXygon Posts: 123
    Still bugged.
  • Keenmonkey_5Keenmonkey_5 Posts: 34
    Still broken. Not even joining AQ till fixed and closing in on bedtime.
  • Still an issue... nothing fixed from hours of being offline...
  • sickoffentsickoffent Posts: 32
    It's still happening
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 429 ★★
    I'm on Android and restarted the quest I was on and it's still resetting my fights!
  • Blackfriar63Blackfriar63 Posts: 91
    Yeah, game is back up but still having the same issues.
  • Planc2007Planc2007 Posts: 46
    Same here
  • CashgrabCashgrab Posts: 5
    Still screwed up just tried to fight did the same thing plus why do we not have 30 min timers
  • TUTUTU79TUTUTU79 Posts: 5
    I lost two teams 5r5 while playing arena and I have to stop
  • Where are the 30min timers?
  • Just tried on my android and it’s still repeating the fight.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Kabam, please take game down again, the fix didn't work.

Bugs with fights in EQ & Arena are still going on!
  • Imaginary77Imaginary77 Posts: 12
    Still bugged
  • pooldead1725pooldead1725 Posts: 55
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos
    With the last war we won we went up to grade 5, after the last maintenance we went back to grade 6, what is the reason for that?
  • Kohli1999Kohli1999 Posts: 26
    Took this much time and yet we r experiencing repeat fights in eq and arena
    And also wifi symbol is occurring everytime on the screen eventhough iam playing
    Atleast you would have given compensation so that we might have opened those crystals
  • This is worse now, not only do i have to do the same fight at least 3 times now its taking half my health now too
  • MissBellaMissBella Posts: 34
    What about the AW enlistment? What’s the word on that?
  • CinadinCinadin Posts: 6
    Still having issues after i installed the hotfix.
    Tried the daily fantastic 4 event. Fought with Ghost rider vs Morning Star and was KO'd (genuine loss). Finished the fight with blade, GR was then at 50% health and Mornung star at full health.
    Fought her again with Blade, won and I lost 50% of my health and morning star was at 100% again.
  • Bug still exists
  • Jmatt821Jmatt821 Posts: 9
    MissBella said:

What about the AW enlistment? What’s the word on that?

Its jacked up to. They are trying to rush a fix instead of doing it right. We were enlisted but now we arent.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Still having the fight restart after i have won. Skips the victory cut scene goes to doom loading screen, then out to beginning again. Did not lose health but did not fight a second time. This was again in the f4 day special. This time it was Loki vs. The thing thing won and was cycled out to the base of the node before the fight.