**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ energy

Is it possible to disable the cost of moving all together? I don't even think 30 minute timers can save this train wreck.

Comments

• Options
    Kingkev_88Kingkev_88 Posts: 10
    Will appreciate kabam consider permanently changing AQ timers to 30 mins. My argument as follows.
    1. 30 mins timer gives users quality of life and allow users to have time to do real life stuffs.
    2. Players can play more tough story quest, variants, side quest or arenas since they tend to login more often to clear AQ to help alliance to move. Potentially, it may generate more income for kabam as players will be spending on energy and potions.
    3. The game currently do not have any alternative to shorten AQ timers. So, even if kabam reduce the timer from 1hr to 30mins, it will not impact revenue.
    4. Players will appreciate such quality of life change and encourage more loyalty to the game.

Just my 2 cents worth.
  • Options
    ShikinaShikina Posts: 25
    I just did a post on this. Didn’t see this one. I wholeheartedly think 30 min timers would be awesome!
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    30 min timers are working for my ally, the aq starts when pretty much my entire ally is asleep at like 1am due to not starting it when it was down, we still finish earlier than we normally would (map 6) but yeah it would be nice for no energy, but you’d basically do the whole thing in the 1st hour