**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena still not working for me

Tried to enter arena at 10 am est. Got this.

Comments

• Options
    Tapeworm111Tapeworm111 Posts: 7

• Options
    RockonRockon Posts: 271
    since this is not working specifically for me Cull Obsidian, can we have this arena ran over the weekend and into next week?
  • Options
    Yeah, Cull Obsidian has been down since they started maintenance yesterday.
  • Options
    BigTDogg220BigTDogg220 Posts: 21

I don't have the same arena issue as the rest of you, but the Restitution Featured Arena is asking for units instead of gold to find a match. I submitted a ticket and made a post, but I have yet to see anything get addressed.
  • Options
    I am only experiencing this with the 4* featured and summoner trials arena. I tried entering all the other arenas and successfully completed a match. Also these 2 arenas were the only ones I was using during the issues yesterday. I was able to keep my streak for the cull obsidian arena but as I stated I didnt try to enter that arena during the issues yesterday.
  • Options
    brownchr014brownchr014 Posts: 35

Getting this even after it was reported fixed
  • Options
    Tapeworm111Tapeworm111 Posts: 7

I am only experiencing this with the 4* featured and summoner trials arena. I tried entering all the other arenas and successfully completed a match. Also these 2 arenas were the only ones I was using during the issues yesterday. I was able to keep my streak for the cull obsidian arena but as I stated I didnt try to enter that arena during the issues yesterday.

I am having problems in all arenas.
  • Options
    SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★

Says lost connection and I lose the fight. Haven’t been able to do arena since yesterday.
  • Options
    Hey guys, I'm sorry to hear you're still having issues with Arenas. If you haven't already, please share your feedback in THIS thread. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.