**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Remove Alliance Wars from the game.

Is Alliance Wars is obsolete? Yay or nay.

Lots of things wrong with Alliance War.

How is tanking acceptable in this mode? It’s not a strategy... it’s cheating.

Now it’s proper bugged and Kabam don’t care.

Remove Alliance Wars from the game. 112 votes

Delete Alliance War
16%
ThatweirdguyRagamugginGunneraiktow4uChriz4061RucrazyBroncojuanMkhJEbertStatsezgoingElad17Archdemon_Saransh245KerneasIsItthoughDwhalen8554Dick_ChapeyLobo_LocoQ8Q8Doctorwho13 19 votes
Keep Alliance War
63%
GarryDKxNigThe_Greatest_OneRazorDevilTrekt7abo2azuffydr_nish777TerraAlex13369Sportsfan365Uncle_Fatty_247kfd2010Wayde0wilsonLvernon15Ricardo60289Moshne_ASDF_Archit_Tandon498Thecrusher_9756 71 votes
Replace with another mode
19%
Riise81TheVyrusthe_furry_oneZarakikNojokejaymDankestChefGrootman1294SonnenTigerBeiresStevieManWonderGraydroxdot_dittoUmbertoDelRioDoug4theWin_Altaïr_Ry78HCMmcocPkarli412HamloyDęłtå 22 votes

Comments

• Options
    TangywolfTangywolf Posts: 27
    Keep Alliance War
    Alliance wars are on of the reasons I continue to play the game getting rid of them would probably cause the loss of a lot of users.
  • Options
    Delete Alliance War
    Tangywolf said:

Alliance wars are on of the reasons I continue to play the game getting rid of them would probably cause the loss of a lot of users.

That’s why Kabam won’t remove AW.
  • Options
    KofiKofi Posts: 11
    Keep Alliance War
    Keep war, its probably the best mode of this game and generates revenue for Kabam which keeps the game going for f2p players like me
  • Options
    LeovaMLeovaM Posts: 37
    Belfigor2 said:

just remove potions and boosts from AW and increase rewards.
    just because everyone is allowed to take anabolic steroids does not mean it is ok...japan used to be oki with that in pride fighting events....meeh
    prefer all are clean or make a penalty for 500 pts for each single potion used and 2000 per team pots used...
    it is never a competition when one side can just buy potions for the win.
    just take the loss, dont revive etc

Potions and boosts are always available in the store, and you are always able to buy them. So what's the problem? You also can buy them, and win the same way. Tier 1 wars are impossible to do without them, simply because sometimes you are not able to knock down the opponent because of their health/armor pool and buffs on them.
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Keep Alliance War
    I'm personally not a fan of Alliance Wars, but still I'm saying this. Alliance Wars are an integral part of the game, you can't just straight up remove a mode like that.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Keep Alliance War
    Why not just improve the existing mode rather than delete it and get rid of it for the people that do enjoy it?
  • Options
    VartoxVartox Posts: 202
    edited November 2019
    Belfigor2 said:

just because everyone is allowed to take anabolic steroids does not mean it is ok...japan used to be oki with that in pride fighting events....meeh
    prefer all are clean or make a penalty for 500 pts for each single potion used and 2000 per team pots used...

You can only use 15 potions per war. You really can't buy the wins the way your implying.
    It would be unfair if 1 alliance could use potions and the other couldn't, but that isn't the case.
  • Options
    Delete Alliance War
    Vartox said:

Belfigor2 said:

You can only use 15 potions per war. You really can't buy the wins the way your implying.
    It would be unfair if 1 alliance could use potions and the other couldn't, but that isn't the case.
    You can use 15 potions per War IF you have them or can afford them.
    Most players don’t have 15 potions per War. This Benefits whales and spenders over f2p. = unfair.

• Options
    kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Keep Alliance War
    I like AW a lot, but I'd nix the seasons.

Yesterday was a prime example on why seasons kind of suck. Because some teams are now screwed because the game went down before finishing the boss or they finished the boss and then it reset over and over again like some mobile Groundhog's Day.

One or two bad games can derail a season in general. I saw just buff the rewards or figure out a way of not making seasons such a long stresser. Maybe do achievement rewards instead (i.e. five war winning streaks earns you x) and do that alongside just boosted rewards for winning.
  • Options
    Keep Alliance War
    Belfigor2 said:

I don't agree. I think we all have to earn our potions , boosts and revives or even spend units on them... wether we buy them or not is irrelevant. Kabam has already insured summoned cannot use any more than 15 items each aq or aw. I think it's fair.
  • Options
    SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    I would have zero issue with AW if I could use my champs in other areas while war is on. Have to use your best champs to win. Then they are stuck in war. Can’t do other parts of the game until they are freed up
  • Options
    PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★

Vartox said:

Belfigor2 said:

You can use 15 potions per War IF you have them or can afford them.
    Most players don’t have 15 potions per War. This Benefits whales and spenders over f2p. = unfair.

That could be kicked back to the officers if they are not readjusting path assignments if people keep dying on them. If you aren’t dying and using glory on rank up material it’s easier to save up on the pots. Not all wars require to item out
  • Options
    DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    Replace with another mode
    War sucks I prefer not to do it but no choice as it’s an alliance requirement the cost of war boosts and potions are ridiculously to expensive
  • Options
    Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    Keep Alliance War
    Keep it, if you don’t like it don’t do it...

It’s the only competition vs others we really have.
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Keep Alliance War
    needs just balance to every thing in war,one of the best game modes but bit stale, too stress inducing and not worthy rewards at all. just look at those war win n loose crystals!! never been upgraded..add 5* sig stones, cavalier crystals shards ,random rank up gem boxes(that u can form after winning certain amount of wars) ,be a little less competetive mode, make AI less annoying & so on. lot of stuff they need to do with Alliance wars ,,ohh and how about making 5&6* 'war machine' available that you ca n buy with War shards earned from every wars lost or Won n included in seasons.
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Keep Alliance War
    Ur high
  • Options
    Delete Alliance War
    37% of the poll voted for removal or replacement of Alliance War... so far.

This shows that many players are fed up with the state of AW.

I know AW won’t be removed but hopefully Kabam can work on it’s flaws and upgrade the mode... at least.

Live arenas (pvp) would be great.
  • Options
    Keep Alliance War

37% of the poll voted for removal or replacement of Alliance War... so far.

This shows that many players are fed up with the state of AW.

I know AW won’t be removed but hopefully Kabam can work on it’s flaws and upgrade the mode... at least.

Live arenas (pvp) would be great.

And so far 63% voted to keep them so far... that means well over half the people playing still want wars
  • Options
    Delete Alliance War
    Alliance War is broke.

Haven’t been able to join AW in 4 days.