**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are you finished with the Hero, Villain, and Merc Milestones?

2»

Comments

• KbugiiKbugii Posts: 167 ★★
    Other option
    I am done but my 4th lvl reward for merc is stuck from the issue yesterday so I can’t claim that or the legendary crystal from the last lvl.
  • KbugiiKbugii Posts: 167 ★★
    Other option

Not enough milestones.

We finish them in first few days then game gets boring again.

Id like to see a 2nd set of objectives released at the 2nd half of the month. Would keep things fresh.

• BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    No need to finish Merc & Villain
    Kbugii said:

Not enough milestones.

We finish them in first few days then game gets boring again.

Id like to see a 2nd set of objectives released at the 2nd half of the month. Would keep things fresh.

Good point. Perhaps still have Ultimate Crystals, but this time have 1 or 2 additional Legendary Crystals and 1 special crystal which has all of the fantastic four members as well as Diablo, Annihilus, Namor, and Doctor Doom as 3*, 4*, and 5*s. If possible raise the final milestone from 1000 5* shards to 2500 5*s shards. Just some thoughts.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Yes all done
    Yes, I finished it all on the first day and got a four star kingpin for my trouble from the legendary crystal
  • JiNTarkanJiNTarkan Posts: 22
    No need to finish Merc
    SneakyBadem is a good duel target - completes Merc and Villain objectives simultaneously