Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

War match missed once again alliance rating going down afraid we will lose our current rank

JaggumanJagguman Posts: 21
edited November 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
After I raised the complaint on 09 sep thought the issue will fixed but still it didn't fixed yet.. we are not enlisted in war.. we are missing war for the second time because of this bug.. we are gold 2 bracket coz of this 2 war miss there might be chance of Missing our rank and bracket.. please take immediate step

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Missing this war is on you, the bug is fixed, if you enlisted and didn’t get a match you should get a bye
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Unless there’s another bug screwing up matchmaking
  • Options
    reversereverse Posts: 21
    edited November 2019
    Same thing for my alliance.

Need compensations :
    - participation awards (2 Wars, boosts' shop couldn't bé but because alliance insigns are bot delivered )
    - maybe winning rewards to
    - points Wars (2 Wars)

Need to freeze the multiplier, we don't want to see it fell without playing.

I don't understand that the War alliance system was not suspended for everyone to keep a stable Season .

• Options
    PellucidumPellucidum Posts: 26
    This bug needs fixing. We were enlisted before matchmaking. When matchmaking started, it said that we were not enlisted. We deserve a chance to compete for the valuable points. All alliances affected by this bug should be compensated. Please help.
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

Missing this war is on you, the bug is fixed, if you enlisted and didn’t get a match you should get a bye

We have enlisted and verified the same before 5 mins matchmaking starts. it happened.
  • Options
    NOt only we are losing points also the valuable players quitting and joining alliance whose matchmaking works... THis is seerious issue.. Hope i am not the only one facing this issue again..

thanks
  • Options
    GokuAmarGokuAmar Posts: 28
    Missed 2 wars because of this issue and now our Bracket is Gold 1 from Plat 3 .Are you gonna take any action .

just end the season and give rewards to every ally based on their standings and tier prior to Nov 8 issue

@Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Please refer to the below thread about enlistment issues for Alliance War.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/168603/alliance-wars-season-ending-immediately#latest
This discussion has been closed.