**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mastery decisions (need tips)

Hi gang, this is my current mastery setup, im F2P, i'm trying to hord units but i don't have alot atm, i try to farm arena for units and i try to advance on quests to get items, what would you recomend me to level up asap and what would you recommend me to gather units for but only upgrade for latter stages of the game? Thanks for the tips and evreything~~

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Main priority, get recovery and max parry, then work to deep wounds and assassins
  • IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    Deep wounds is amazing as long as you use bleed champs. I got both deep wounds and assassin at 4/5. It helps soo much. Assassin is probably one of my favorite masteries.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    I wouldn't worry about maxing parry ATM. Stun duration seems to stay the same at 1/3 as 3/3 despite the description, although the damage mitigation does scale, I personally dont feel its worth the extra 2 points just for that.
    Like Lvernon mentioned, max recovery, unlock DW and Assassin as well, esp if you main any bleed champions.
    I would also take down greater attack and pierce to 1/1 each when you have unlocked more useful masteries.
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    In my opinion you are wasting 8 points on your offence tree in the second tile that is 9/9 - most people have 1/9 on that