**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

1st Rank 5, 5 star camp.

Need a overall good champ for all the event quests and variant.

1st Rank 5, 5 star camp. 42 votes

Aegon Sig 100
21%
NifzMrLalowSpiderCoolsmfleuryRockypantherxddomVbnmeMoNsTeR_804lowlevelplayer 9 votes
Void Sig 110
14%
Monto_Carlos28DOKTOROKTOPUSraffsterUnsilentHamloyPablo276 6 votes
Omega Red Sig 85
47%
PantherusNZRagamugginGunnerLosspikallinashesSpeedbumpFlareDogecAncAmOTROUBL3DsolopoloRasiloverXxLoganTDCxXWoozieAmazing_Demon05Morpheus_123PHJfinAdishvar_26Bryliantu93Justin2524Nah01JJBoy19 20 votes
Magik Sig 75
0%
Iceman Unduped
0%
Ghost Unduped
16%
Lvernon15soumaPizzaGuy245AleorFhfjghhggggjfhfjgEtjamaMidnite93 7 votes

Comments

• MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    Aegon Sig 100
    At high sig, Aegon's is way too good.
  • K3600K3600 Posts: 50
    Even I am a bit confused between Aegon and Omega Red. I love Aegon's game play but he is not immune to bleed or poison, so that's my concern.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Ghost Unduped
    Why the heck is no one voting Ghost? If you can get good with Ghost, Ghost is the answer 90% of the time. She's a beast for V1 and 3 and pretty much all EQ's. Sounds like that's what you need. If you can't get good with Ghost, that's when you go with OR.
    Ghost Unduped

Etjama said:

Why the heck is no one voting Ghost? If you can get good with Ghost, Ghost is the answer 90% of the time.

I would have done so too but he hasn't given enough information
    does he have the synergies? does he have the synergies as a 5* or less
    does he have suicides or what? no idea
    I've come to learn that synergies don't matter. Ant-Man gives her a damage boost and Wasp makes her a little easier to play. Hood is the only one I find is ever necessary, but only in certain situations. Whether he has suicides or not still doesn't matter cause Ghost gains a lot from it too. I see OR as a close 2nd place in any situation.
    Hi there, I don't have ghost synergies neither do I run suicide masters.
    But what if I get a 6star ghost? And as far I know ghost is amazing without even getting duped.
    Ghost Unduped
    K3600 said:

Hi there, I don't have ghost synergies neither do I run suicide masters.
    But what if I get a 6star ghost? And as far I know ghost is amazing without even getting duped.

She definitely is. And even if you get a 6 star, double Ghosts is only a good thing.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    Omega Red Sig 85
    Ægon is amazing, but I don't use him that much in monthly questing. I'd much rather skip the ramp for those shorter format fights. He was my fourth r5 after burstier champs
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Ghost Unduped
    If you have the synergies she’s a beast
    Ghost Unduped
    Lvernon15 said:

If you have the synergies she’s a beast

He doesn't, but I've been playing with her a lot lately and only find that I need Hood if I need to tank a Sp3. Otherwise, you don't need Wasp or Ant-Man if you're good with her.
    I see so the debate is between ghost, omega or Aegon. Me personally I am not such a good player with ghost, I have her at rank 4 since a couple of months but I rarely use her. Omega and Aegon I use all the time. So in between these two is my pick, nice :smile:
    Ghost Unduped
    K3600 said:

I see so the debate is between ghost, omega or Aegon. Me personally I am not such a good player with ghost, I have her at rank 4 since a couple of months but I rarely use her. Omega and Aegon I use all the time. So in between these two is my pick, nice :smile:

In that case, OR.
    Etjama said:

K3600 said:

In that case, OR.
    Thank you so much for the input.